Skip navigation

MY NEW CAR IN THE STATES... WITH PICTURES....

Back to the top

MY NEW CAR IN THE STATES... WITH PICTURES....

8O measured in gallons per mile!!, has it got a meth amphetamine or "ice" factory in the boot? thats very "dog the bounty hunter"
and you know what PONTIAC stands for? "Poor old ****** thinks its a cadilac" :lol:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top

MK1_Arron said

8O  And how many miles per yard does that do!  :P

If I'm lucky she'll do a whole 20 on the highway. :lol:  More like 15 round the burbs. I don't care she sounds good! :lol:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

foxymk1 said

kinns theres a swallow tail in usa $600, its on vwvortex

new car?

Yeah I had a look at that. Its miles away from me and looks to be in a bit of a mess. :?

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

Willrud said

What the hell does that steering wheel do (besides steer :roll: ) thats got more buttons than my TV remote!

Looks good though  :wink:

That would be, turbo boost, ejector seat and super pursuit mode.

Back to the top
LOL thats a beast of a car.. have to say i would prob have something like that if i lived in the states.. or a dukes of hazard car

Garage:
83 Mk1 Golf GTi Campaign - Mars Red - Totally Standard
78 Honda Civic 1200 Hondamatic - Silver
07 Honda Civic ES 2.2 CDi - Black, all the options!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.