Skip navigation

NWM20

Back to the top

NWM20

Dannyd said

I've just looked and its on the same day as a kite festival. Well, the stuff's in the boot of the car anyway.

Did'nt know you were into kite flying… :lol:

Neither did I!

Back to the top
What sort of time are people attending tomorrow?

How many are thinking of coming along?

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

What sort of time are people attending tomorrow?

How many are thinking of coming along?
i am hopefuly going down!!! may b meeting dannyd as well as we r both from wrexham

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top
burger king carpark by tesco 9am?

Back to the top

Dannyd said

burger king carpark by tesco 9am?
yea thats good,c u then  :D

Back to the top
Starts at 10:30am doesn't it? Does it really take 1? hours from Wrexham?

Back to the top

paul_c said

Starts at 10:30am doesn't it? Does it really take 1? hours from Wrexham?
lol
i dont no what time it starts,dont no if it does last time i went down that way i was in my jetta gti b4 it was a gti….took sum time that did

Back to the top
Got there late around midday, met 2 mk1 owners both black Gti tin tops, parked on the grass field for the kite festival, went up and down the prom looking for others.  How many popped along?

Got myself some garden windmills  while there, now fitted in the back garden  :lol:

Back to the top
I went at 10:45am and drove up and down, eventually finding a randomly-placed Mk1 and a Mk3 cabriolet. I parked behind and waited for a while, then saw 2 other Mk1s - justing and DannyD from North Wales. So, I have a picture of 4. I never met the owner of the one in front of me (the one at the front). Why did you park so far away from the kerb? Other VWs (aircooled) were there but it looked like nothing was happening so I went home to watch the Grand Prix.

Back to the top
I met the one at the front of your photo Paul  :) , he's a member off here, though my memory has gone into goldfish mode  :| , did you notice the mint job he's done on polishing the nearside front alloy? i got some tips on how to do it  :) .

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

I met the one at the front of your photo Paul  :) , he's a member off here, though my memory has gone into goldfish mode  :| , did you notice the mint job he's done on polishing the nearside front alloy? i got some tips on how to do it  :) .

i was there,i am the one standing up in the white jacket,my car is the one behind the red cabby

nice to meet u dannyd and paul_c    :D

Back to the top

paul_c said

I went at 10:45am and drove up and down, eventually finding a randomly-placed Mk1 and a Mk3 cabriolet. I parked behind and waited for a while, then saw 2 other Mk1s - justing and DannyD from North Wales. So, I have a picture of 4. I never met the owner of the one in front of me (the one at the front). Why did you park so far away from the kerb? Other VWs (aircooled) were there but it looked like nothing was happening so I went home to watch the Grand Prix.

mines the one at the front sorry i didnt introduce myself ime a bit shy :oops:

anyway thats me with the blue & white tshirt next to the mk3

nice to meet you gammygolfgti get them lowering springs back on ya golf 8)

Back to the top
i was there,i am the one standing up in the white jacket,my car is the one behind the red cabby

nice golf loving them porka rims 8)

Back to the top

KEVL said

nice golf loving them porka rims 8)

thanks dude

Back to the top
ahhh you the guy sitting on the bench! you should of come over! I thought you were just some random guy who just appeared! :lol:

Back to the top

Dannyd said

ahhh you the guy sitting on the bench! you should of come over! I thought you were just some random guy who just appeared! :lol:
no mate as i said just a bit shy didnt want to leave missus and lad on their own either!!! saw you and your little uns nice cab aswell  8)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.