Skip navigation

NWM20

Back to the top

NWM20

What do all you guys want to have as an upcoming meet? If we stick to our usual plan, it would be around Sun 17th June, which would clash with GTI Inters. Also there's been a recent suggestion of having a Manchester meet, and it would make sense to have one or the other (Manchester or Preston Brook), rather than 'splitting' into two smaller meets/groups. So over to you NW guys, I'm open to suggestions…..

Back to the top
sorry, I'll be at Le Mans that weekend, have fun anyway guys

<html>

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i288/Fordyx/cf416f53.jpg&lt;/html&gt;

Back to the top
Personally I fear change….

Preston Brook all the way.

Who's going to Inters from NWMassive? What's a next good show for me to pick. Think it's going to be hard to top AllTypes for MK1 turnout/weather/other interesting stuff with the exception of Gayden/don whatever!!!

But then again I have absolutely no idea!!!

Back to the top
MattG, Gti Inters last year was a good show and with the race strip you have a bit more entertainment, I'll be going to this show. I'll keep reading this topic for where your next monthly meet is and try and get to it.

Back to the top
so where will it be at then as I am coming! :roll:

Back to the top
There wasn't enough people interested to run a June meet, so I think the best thing to do would be to let support build up and look at running a meet in July. I think there's a bit of a gap in shows, which gives a decent prospect of a good turnout.

Back to the top
A manchester one would be due, give it a try and see who wants to turn up, i'll of course will be there
Pete :wink:

Back to the top

Back to the top
I also would be there as even if I'm on call for work it would be okay for me

Touch my car …………………. feel my wheels

operor retineo patria parvulus depressus vos

Back to the top
i will come to a meet aint bin to any yet off hear,would love to come to 1  :D

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top
It would make sense to combine NWM20 with this (NWEST gathering in New Brighton):

http://www.vwgolfmk1.o…s=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I currently have the banner and all the club merchandise, so we could put a bit of a club display on, etc. Judging by the good attendance at All Types, I reckon there's more than enough NW guys to make this worthwhile. Any offers? Can we start a list of names to gather, so as to give a good idea on numbers attending?

Back to the top
Paul c
I will attend on the stand if this is ok?
If so are you meeting up beforehand to convoy in?

Back to the top

paul_c said

It would make sense to combine NWM20 with this (NWEST gathering in New Brighton):

http://www.vwgolfmk1.o…s=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I currently have the banner and all the club merchandise, so we could put a bit of a club display on, etc. Judging by the good attendance at All Types, I reckon there's more than enough NW guys to make this worthwhile. Any offers? Can we start a list of names to gather, so as to give a good idea on numbers attending?
i will attend,is ne one goin from wrexham,chester of e port way????convoy????

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top
Paul, count me in  :)

Back to the top
Erm i was going to say i would come to the meet but wow things have changed alot since i was last on here!!! I can remeber when everyone ust to meet at the wiggin tree pub on parbold hill haha!!!

I dont know were we all meet now and coming from southport i will get lost knowing me  :cry:

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top

xxchrissixx said

Erm i was going to say i would come to the meet but wow things have changed alot since i was last on here!!! I can remeber when everyone ust to meet at the wiggin tree pub on parbold hill haha!!!

I dont know were we all meet now and coming from southport i will get lost knowing me  :cry:

Are you coming to New Brighton on Sunday then?

Back to the top

Dannyd said

Paul c

stand? club banner? the way your talking about this we will have to pay soon

if its just a car park meet you might embarass yourselvs with abanner

Back to the top
:?

it is a car park meet :lol: …….init?

Back to the top

foxymk1 said

Dannyd said

Paul c

stand? club banner? the way your talking about this we will have to pay soon

if its just a car park meet you might embarass yourselvs with abanner

I've no idea how big this thing is - I've just looked and its on the same day as a kite festival. Well, the stuff's in the boot of the car anyway.

Back to the top
I've just looked and its on the same day as a kite festival. Well, the stuff's in the boot of the car anyway.

Did'nt know you were into kite flying… :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.