Skip navigation

BLUEWATER MEET KENT

Back to the top

BLUEWATER MEET KENT

I understand that people might not be intrested to go when you hear about the chavs, but the guys who run it are trying there best to minimise the chav element, and Im pretty sure that the next meet will be a very good chav free event!!

The more mk1s the better!!

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Alpine White LHD ("SOLD")

Back to the top

dubstar74 said

I understand that people might not be intrested to go when you hear about the chavs, but the guys who run it are trying there best to minimise the chav element, and Im pretty sure that the next meet will be a very good chav free event!!

def need alot more mk1 there and chavs dont have anything else to do other than spoil other peoples nite :dontknow:

Back to the top
When's the next one?

James

'83 Mk1 Gti

'97 Mk3 Gti Daily hack

Back to the top

DRUE1 said

dubstar74 said

def need alot more mk1 there and chavs dont have anything else to do other than spoil other peoples nite :dontknow:

Very true, if its a monitored/marshalled-ish sort of event then it could be the start of a great thing, i am up for coming to the next one & see how it pans out, we could always ring "chavstoppers" if they turn up :lol: or just smash them up :wink:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
can't you bring a nice blue light with you to stick on top of the mk1. starskey and hutch style.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.