Skip navigation

Im off to make a cuppa does anybody want one?

Back to the top

Im off to make a cuppa does anybody want one?

hello stranger :wink:

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top
Trying to keep a low profile in order to drift off into obscurity.

:wink:

mad

I hope you can count?

Back to the top
Oh don't do that.  Writing on this forum is keeping my will to live alive today.

Crickey any light relief from a bank reconcile day.

Anyway, what can we get you? Tea, Coffee, Tequlia?

Team Sewell

Back to the top
Magners!!! its the drink of the gods! gonna try and drown myslef in it tonight!  8O  probably regret it tommorow :dontknow: but who cares :lol:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
Respect :y:

Team Sewell

Back to the top
magners is yuck way too sweetand way too expensive

bulmers original for me i, was weaned on it

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top
Carlsberg Sexports! the danes hate to see me pouring it down my neck, pint after pint!

I think i'll get trashed tonight… and probably tomorrow night too….

Why not eh?

Hands up if your gonna get trollied tonight?  :cheer:

Back to the top

cabriaulait said

magners is yuck way too sweetand way too expensive

bulmers original for me i, was weaned on it

:lol: Bulmers is made by same people in the same factory :lol:  just different apples, Magners is just a marketing name

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
''
  Bulmers to take on Magners in a cider decider

Simon Bowers
Wednesday May 10, 2006
The Guardian

The explosion in popularity of Magners pint-bottled cider in Britain has prompted the Irish company behind the drink to earmark ?80m (?55m) for investment in advertising and new production capacity as it plans to double its UK sales for the second consecutive year.
The move comes as Scottish & Newcastle, maker of Strongbow, announced it is to resurrect its Bulmers Original cider brand across Britain to defend its market leading position in the face of rapid gains by C&C, the maker of Magners. The move is particularly provocative as Bulmers Original is the name of C&C's leading Irish cider brand, though there is no connection between the companies.

Article continues

——————————————————————————–

High-profile, localised launches for Magners in Scotland and London have helped transform the image of cider in recent years. C&C's chief executive Maurice Pratt said it offered UK drinkers something new. "It's served from a pint bottle, over ice, rather than draught, as many UK ciders are. It is Irish; it is made with a higher percentage of fresh apple juice. And we emphasise the rural, the agricultural element."
C&C's UK cider sale volumes jumped 130% for the year to February 28, beating analysts' expectations. The company plans to spend ?50m doubling production capacity at its Clonmel plant in Tipperary. It will spend a further ?30m on advertising in the UK this year as it launches in more than 20 cities.

Magners was launched in 1999 as C&C's overseas version of its Bulmers brand. The Bulmers name outside Ireland belongs to Scottish & Newcastle after it acquired the UK market-leading Herefordshire cider maker HP Bulmer three years ago.

S&N will relaunch Bulmers Original this month. The brand was first sold in Britain in 1982 but was ditched except in Northern Ireland. The drink will be sold in a pint bottle with a label strikingly similar to those of C&C's Magners and Bulmers brands. In a press release, S&N said: "Bulmers Original will be positioned as a product best served over ice and aimed to attract an eclectic mix of new drinkers - both male and female - who value a heritage-based product."

oh no its not :lol:

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top

dubstar74 said

Get me a shot of Tequlia, get yourself a drink and ….anyone else who wants a drink, u lot are alright! Iknow its early but Its the weekend??

:y:

double ammareto and coke please…..lots of ice :y:

Back to the top
You wont make tea as good as tomo320,hes got it sorted  :wink:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
no tea for me ta but i would love a babycham

Back to the top
a bowl  o porridge and a wee dram !! :oops:

1981 1600 GTI

Back to the top

terry1788 said

no tea for me ta but i would love a babycham

Babycham!  Fantastic; haven't had one of those for years!! I'll have one of those too, although I have to say the service is terrible, been waiting for my milky coffee for ages. :roll:

Team Sewell

Back to the top
Bugger, I totaly forgot i started this. Ill just re-boil the kettle  :D

Mk1 Lahsa green, BBS RM, Mk1 Silver Campaign, Mk5 GT TDi, Audi A4 Avant S Line

Back to the top
Typical man, promises, promises eh?

Team Sewell
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.