Skip navigation

vw want to pull my pants down to pay for my wheel arches!!!

Back to the top

vw want to pull my pants down to pay for my wheel arches!!!

it will look something like that when finished but better, the paint job wasn't perfect and the arches needed replacing hence this thread.

Back to the top
looks very nice mate, like the Audi handles, only thing i would change would be the rims :wink: it looks uncanilly like my "Dubmodder" pic i did a few weeks ago :lol:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
yeah the rims came with it and i intend changing them as soon as the rest is sorted and of course i've replenished the bank account.

not sure if your going to any shows this year but if your at bug jam in july you can take a closer look as the body work and interior will be done by then?

Back to the top

Back to the top
8) i got those on my modded VR6 Highline in 17s 8) (see pic) completely polished too 8O  they are BBS RS 301 or RS001 and thats what im trying to find for my sportline in 8x15s with the black centres or thats how they will be re done if they are just silver, when i do get some its getting lowered on coilovers too, if i cant get any in 8x15 for the moment i am gonna leave it as it is for now, im no mega rush and thats the only look im liking really slammed on BBS 8) , would love the Recaro interior re-done in black leather too at some point 8)

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

Back to the top
very nice!! i sorted my suspension last year (Konigsport Coilover Kit full stainless) and the interior is the rare half leather recaro so if i maage to find some of those bbs it will just totaly finish it off.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x215/lewy88/Dub2.jpg

if you need any body work doing cheaply or paint then i work in the trade and i owe you one for the info on that kit.

Back to the top

Back to the top
NO :hand:  they are porsche 5 stud pattern and et 60 i would assume? that means ?200 for 25mm converter/spacers on top and they will be waaaaaay too wide as they are 9j already, stick to some 8x15`s the 9Js will fit at the back but you need arch mods and combination of streched narrow rubber and very stiff suspension to stop it touching

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.