Skip navigation

mk1 golf gti 1800i ?500, mot'd july 07 pics added

Back to the top

mk1 golf gti 1800i ?500, mot'd july 07 pics added

What you gonna do with the shell yousaf? i might be able to find a home for it if the price is right…  :wink:

1991 Diamond silver 1800 16v Corrado 'Betty'

Gone, but not forgotten;

1985 Lemon yellow Polo coupe S

1983 Gambia red Golf C

1983 Diamond silver Golf GX

1981 Mars red Golf GTI

Back to the top

Back to the top
dunno whats cracking at the moment, would rather sell it all as one….

found my phone fox so ill bell you at lunchtime, save waking you up haha

got my eye on some splitties off to check em out tomorrow like

oh n pics here man i took shitloads

Photo Storage | Photobucket

Back to the top
I can totally understand that mate, i'd do same i think. i'm gonna be watching this 1 very closely tho…although i don't think i'm alone in that. Good luck whatever the outcome mate.

Gone, but not forgotten;

1983 Gambia red Golf C

1981 Mars red Golf GTI

Back to the top
meh, nevermind eh! itll sell when she sells!

car is going to go up on ebay tonight if i can be arsed, ive got loads of other bits to list too so just gotta get round it haha

Back to the top
pics added to first post

Back to the top
What cage is that in the other one?

2 1983 Campains (concours & track)
1985 Blue GTi Ragtop
2001 Bora Estate TDi SE (very very rare)
2000 Golf TDI commuter
2005 T5 Transporter with 394000 miles on it!

Back to the top
not sure mate, think it was a homebrew by the previous owner. hes on clubgti eadubber so you can drop him a pm and ask :)

Back to the top

Back to the top
winner bidder says she cant collect till next weekend when im at inters and the following 2 weeks im away in turkey…

if anyone can collect this weekend or this week then ill sell for 400…

you can break for spares for far more

Back to the top
Hi did this car belong to Gavin from atherton at one pont?

Back to the top
possibly mate, thats not the name of the person i bought it off tho…

and ive no idea who your referrin to…

Back to the top
bump

Back to the top
is it still for sale??

Back to the top
yep still here

Back to the top
i thought you were breaking her pal?

Gone, but not forgotten;

1983 Gambia red Golf C

1981 Mars red Golf GTI

Back to the top
i was but ive gone against the idea now, seeing half of the shit mk1s people buy for the same money that are spotted with rust all over i cant bring myself to break such a nice mk1 with very very very little rust on her.

i was meant to have been picking up a 100mm driveshaft of dizzy d last week but no wipers working on my own car means i cant make the drive to peterborough. i was going to get it done and mot the car, still on the lookout for one so i can get it mot'd cos i really think she will sail through…

will stil have my engine available whenever i get round to taking my other engine down to paul_c for a rebuild, just cant make the drive till the weather settles.

easy

Back to the top
give her a polish, get her mot'd and re advertise, someone will have it. does annoy me a bit because you get loads of people coming on here and other forums saying i really want a gti, loads are available but no ones prepared to put the work, they just want mint condition cars were nothings going to go wrong which ain't going to happen on a 24 year old (at there youngest) car. just ticks me off a bit  :evil: . anyway, whatever happens pal best of luck.

Gone, but not forgotten;

1983 Gambia red Golf C

1981 Mars red Golf GTI

Back to the top
no worries mate…

its not even alot of work, bodywork, she will pass the mot and its as near mint as youll get without have ten million little rust holes, it mustve been repainted a few years back and has just taken a couple of knocks…

new inner cv joint and a front grille and she will sail through the mot!

man if i could have would a shell that was as sound as this i would never have spent as much as i did on my other mk1…

im really getting annoyed by the fact that noones ever came and viewed the car to buy, yet everyone whos come to buy stuff off me have said its an absolute gem!

loads of people wanted to buy it when i wasnt selling and they dont know… typical eh!

i shall mot it as soon as i can get a shaft for it, i reckon my driveshaft thats on there has already been machined to take a mk2 gti 100mm inner cv joint so i might just buy one and see if it fits… mind you the last time i tried to fit an inner cv joint i failed miserably as i have no idea how they go together, the price you pay for being blonde!

Back to the top
pm sent mate .
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.