Skip navigation

Im new, how do you do...

Back to the top

Im new, how do you do...

autocab said

Looks sweeeet enough to me  :wink:

Why thank you!

:mrgreen: Have you got picsof yours on here?

Tinytheclanger

86' Gun Metal Grey 160k GTI Cabrio

90' Silver GTI

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
There are some somewhere but this is easier. :D

Back to the top
Sweet!

Lovin' the CC bumpers, and the interior, nice!

Have you had that 'done'?

My interior really lets mine down, Im sure it wont be long before I'm sitting on a pile of wool, foam and springs - Oh wait, I allready am!  :boohoo:

Tinytheclanger

90' Silver GTI

Back to the top

tinytheclanger said

Sweet!

Lovin' the CC bumpers, and the interior, nice!

Have you had that 'done'?

My interior really lets mine down, Im sure it wont be long before I'm sitting on a pile of wool, foam and springs - Oh wait, I allready am!  :boohoo:

Hiya! Wow, first lady iv seen with a car like that missy!! :mrgreen: really shweet ride you got there, its cool to see that you are customising it :lol: i think this thread is AlMoSt turning into a dting one :lol:  :lol:  hehe, you go guys… and gals :lol:

Back to the top
:wink: Thanks Tiny, Yes the bolster had gone on drivers seat so i decided  to have the seats leathered and i have re furbed the wheels due to a lot of peeling laquer and the hood was split so i had a mo hair one put on apart from that just cleaned it a lot and this is the result i got. :D

Back to the top

bru-CTi said

Hiya! Wow, first lady iv seen with a car like that missy!! :mrgreen: really shweet ride you got there, its cool to see that you are customising it :lol: i think this thread is AlMoSt turning into a dting one :lol:  :lol:  hehe, you go guys… and gals :lol:

I think you are refurring to autocab's lovely example of a car… My rust bucket is on the last page!  :oops: :(  :oops:  

But Thanks anyway!

And keep the thread going….. Pass it on!  :D  :)  :D  :)  :D  :o

Tinytheclanger

90' Silver GTI

Back to the top
Dont put yours down Tiny it looks cool enough on the pics, its still the nicest golf around by far because its a MK1 of course. 8)

Back to the top
thanks autocab :oops: I just feel a bit inferior against all the other amazing Mk1's on here, but I suppose it is my daily run around and apart from a new hood which I brought about 5 years ago I have spent very little on keeping it looking smart! Maybe I should take more time on it? Oh well sometimes you do take for granted the ones you love! :oops:

Tinytheclanger

90' Silver GTI

Back to the top
:lol: know what your saying about the love thing, mine is a second car so it only did 900 miles last year  :oops:  so its garaged most of the time, going to make the most of it this year hopefully go to a few more meets and shows and so on and so forth  :D .
Go to the meets and shows dont be shy there is a mk1 owners club meet in Gaydon in August think its the 11th and 12th look in regional shows or national shows on homepage its there somewhere, def going to that. :D

Back to the top

tinytheclanger said

bru-CTi said

I think you are refurring to autocab's lovely example of a car… My rust bucket is on the last page!  :oops: :(  :oops:  

But Thanks anyway!

And keep the thread going….. Pass it on!  :D  :)  :D  :)  :D  :o

i know that yours is on the previous page!!!! this is your thread isnt it!!!? :wink: autocabs car is also in mint condition…..

Back to the top
ooh errrr  :lol:

Back to the top

bru-CTi said

i know that yours is on the previous page!!!! this is your thread isnt it!!!? :wink: autocabs car is also in mint condition…..

Crikey! Well thanks very much bru, no one has ever said mine looks so good, must be my artistic photography skills  :wink::dance::wink:

So my 3 years at college doing a national diploma in photography paid off then! - And they said Id never put that qualification to good use! tut!  :lol:

Thanks again, I'm now plesently chuffed! :mrgreen:

Tinytheclanger

90' Silver GTI

Back to the top
Told you to be proud of your ride didnt i  :wink:

Back to the top

autocab said

Told you to be proud of your ride didnt i  :wink:

Sowweee!  :oops:

P.S. Ive checked my work pattern and I cant make it to any up n coming meets I'm afraid!  :dontknow:

Tinytheclanger

90' Silver GTI

Back to the top
:cry: going to be a good one on saturday in cambridge pull a sicky it will be worth it and it is bank hol weekend.

Back to the top

autocab said

:cry: going to be a good one on saturday in cambridge pull a sicky it will be worth it and it is bank hol weekend.

Can't, sorry - That'd be letting the team down!  :lol:

I'm off on Monday though, but that helps no one! hahha

Next time maybe?

Although Id like to get to know everyone a little better first?

Tinytheclanger

90' Silver GTI

Back to the top
Ok no worries  :(  keep checking the regional and national meets pages in case one comes up, and yes your photo degree has served excellent purposes  :D

Back to the top

autocab said

….. and yes your photo degree has served excellent purposes  :D

:oops: *blush* Thanks, oh and I will!  8)

Tinytheclanger

90' Silver GTI

Back to the top
:lol: blush, why blush i never lie, hope to see you at a show/meet soon  :wink:

Back to the top

autocab said

:lol: blush, why blush i never lie, hope to see you at a show/meet soon  :wink:

Ok, cool, hope to see yawl soon!

*fingers crossed*

Tinytheclanger

90' Silver GTI

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.