Im new, how do you do...

Back to the top

Im new, how do you do...

tinytheclanger said

bru-CTi said

got any pics of your car yet?

I have as it happens!

Where do I put them?

right here gal, just edit your posts topic and say there are pictures added :wink:

Back to the top

pictures

you need to upload your pictures to a host site, like http://photobucket.com
its free to register and then you're away.
it does get a little tricky, so bear with me…

so pictures uploaded and resized onto photobucket. then copy the URL and paste it into a post here. be sure to add the URL tags by highlighting the URL you have just pasted and clicking on the URL button above.

i hope this makes sense.

:wink:

Back to the top
Hi Tiny, welcome to the site … its amazing how many of us ladies own a proper MK1, i.e., floppy top  :P   We must be the only ones who can drive with the top down without getting the tops of our heads sunburnt   :wink: .  Ho hum .. another sunny day outside .. oh, what to do … drop the top :twisted:

'90 MK1 Clipper, Black - Sold :-(
BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top

Back to the top
I have a cabby im a bloke and have hair and i drop the top whenever i can  :D  and i loooove it  :wink:

Back to the top

Back to the top
Yup i am  :D

Back to the top
Bad pic i know but had to prove myself right for once because its not very often we are  :lol:

Back to the top

Back to the top
:lol:

errrmmm nope dont reckon so, just fighting the corner for the guys who have cabbys  8O

Back to the top
And hair  :lol:

Back to the top

Back to the top
:lmao: my sister is but she has one of them chrysler cruiser things and yes she is jealous

Back to the top

Back to the top
True, but she's not havin it

Back to the top

foxymk1 said

floppys are for ladies only, we drive the real cars MEN

Maybe it's the insecure ones that need material things to prove their manliness :lol:

Banner

Back to the top

Back to the top
:lol:

Back to the top
Hi yawll, thanks so much for the advice! photobucket was just what I needed!

Well here it is, my lill' bucket of rust!

Headlights look a bit yelloweee, I know! - Getting a full set of crystals on Monday, should help me actually see in the dark - I hope! :dontknow:

Oh and it wasnt me who kurbed the alloys! Grrrrr! :evil:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Tinytheclanger

86' Gun Metal Grey 160k GTI Cabrio

90' Silver GTI

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
Looks sweeeet enough to me  :wink:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.