Skip navigation

GTI INTERNATIONAL CLUB STAND 16/17 June

Back to the top

quick

GTI INTERNATIONAL CLUB STAND 16/17 June

i want to come ppl.but not to sure because its a gti international does that mean i cant get in with my 1457cc gl cab, or does it cause if i can then ill come, but coming from staffordshire, so could take ma while.:)

Back to the top
You're free to come along, any Mk1 is okay on the club stand!!!! I was there in a GL cab last year. I think you're just in time to meet the booking cutoff on 11th June, if you visit www.gtiinternational.co.uk and book online using a credit card. This is the only way to obtain the club stand pass, which will allow you to enter earlier and make your way to the stand.

Back to the top

ew said

I'm bringing the banner BTW

And some merchandise!

Banner

Back to the top

cool

just doing it now, think im going for the sat, what time will i be aloud in then.eg into the stand

Back to the top

ew said

ew said

I'm bringing the banner BTW

And some merchandise!

Do you have coathangers, or should someone bring these too?

Back to the top

Re: cool

Genez said

just doing it now, think im going for the sat, what time will i be aloud in then.eg into the stand

7:30am for people with a pass, 9am for general public.

Back to the top

cool

just booked it, looking forward to meeting ppl. as i know noone and will be on my own, unless if someone wouldnt mind meeting me close before i go in. PLEASE!!! lol. i will be on the saturday

Back to the top
There's bound to be someone comong from your direction.  Should you miss them, dont worry.  When you show your tickets you will be directed straight towards the club stand.   See you there!

Be 8)

Banner

Back to the top

ok

thanks for the help, looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Back to the top
Here's a list of the merchandise I will be bringing on Sat, No doubt Andy will have plenty more on Sun.  If anyone wants to pre order from the list pm me.

Polo Shirts

1 lge tin top logo green
1 med t/t black
1 med cab black
1 med cab dk blue
1 lge cab white
1 x/l t/t red

Baseball Caps

One of each colour: light blue, black, grey, green, white, red and 2 dk blue.

6 mugs
3 no. plate surrounds

Anything other than that please arrange with Andy/Hairyarse.  Pics/info in merchandise section.

Paul, I'll bring coathangers if you like.

Banner

Back to the top

Re: cool

Genez said

just booked it, looking forward to meeting ppl. as i know noone and will be on my own, unless if someone wouldnt mind meeting me close before i go in. PLEASE!!! lol. i will be on the saturday

Genez, you may not of seen the bit PaulC posted earlier today, but if you're booked for Saturday you could meet me at Hilton Park Services where I'll be waiting for Paul and Dave, who are coming from the North West  :)  .

Back to the top

will be coming from!!!

erm i will be coming from the m1 and getting off at junction 21 and head towards leicester. do u mean the services on the m1, cause if so then ill meet u there. what junction is that near and will i be going the right way to meet u two

Back to the top

Re: will be coming from!!!

Genez said

erm i will be coming from the m1 and getting off at junction 21 and head towards leicester. do u mean the services on the m1, cause if so then ill meet u there. what junction is that near and will i be going the right way to meet u two

Aaaaaah, you're coming from the opposite direction to us. I think there's a SW convoy, mentioned earlier in the thread, they may be able to make an appropriate stop to pick you up?

Back to the top

ahahah

haha got u M6 knutsford services at what time 6:30am

Back to the top

paul_c said

6:30 Knutsford Services
7:15 Hilton Park Services
8:30 arrive GTI Inters

This assumes we'll use M6 rather than M6 Toll, but it should be pretty clear at those times in the morning. Anyone else (in a Mk1 or other VW) want to hook up at the services?

Back to the top

Re: will be coming from!!!

Genez said

Sorry Genez, I saw your location is Staffordshire and presumed you were on the West side of Staffordshire ie M6, Hilton Park Services is between junc. 11 & 10 on the M6, so that wont be much use to you if your going via M1, whereabouts in Staffordshire are you?

Back to the top
will it be possible to pay up membership dues on your stand at inters?

Back to the top

lol

coming from stoke, so m6 not that far away would rather meet with someone or people before i go in though, i join the m6 where i live at 16 i think or 15 one of them. so if u can help me out would be apreciated. sorry ppl Genez a bit thick. By the way my names Trev :)

Back to the top
Genez (Trev), come down to Hilton Park Services, get on M6 southbound and the services are just after junction 11.

Back to the top

ok

ok 7:15 ill be there, might be a bit late as its only 1.4 and takes a while to ge going.especially if theres an up hill.lol. looking forward to it people.!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):)
There are too many online users to list.