Stick ROV on a trailor, let it do 1 show before you get it squashed :boohoo:

dont have a trailer

hello!

Back to the top
Push it then  :lol:

Back to the top

Re: newie

Genez said

hey an i join u all its a bit ofa trek for me and have never been to one before.could u tell me where exactly it is :)

Be good to see you!

The postcode for The Fox is NG33 5LN.  It's on the Southbound carriageway of the A1 at Colsterworth nr Grantham.

Banner

Back to the top
Update list….

Autocab
ew
Paul h
debs
goredcabby
stouty
rich
genez
andy77

And if Douglas is coming, that's a full house 8)   But i'm sure a few xtra could be accomodated.

Just to add, it'll be  8)  if we could ALL meet at the services at Colsterworth (as per earlier in the post) by 10 and cruise into the show, 10 Golf (+astra) convoy :D    Anyone want my mobile, pm me.

Looking forward to it guys n gals see you Sunday :D

Banner

Back to the top
:y:  :cheer:  :y:  :cheer:  :y:  :cheer:

Back to the top

NOT HAPPY!!!

im well gutted ppl. i got onto the a50, about 5 miles down the road and some ***** smacked into the back of me. cant believe it just got
 back home now. shes still drivable but im well ****** off. cant believe my first time to a show and i get shunted, thought i would let everyone know. wished id got someones mobile, guess  will for next time. will put photos of her up cause i need an estimate for fixing her. sorry ppl

unhappy person :(:(:(:(:(

Back to the top
Ah mate sorry to hear that, bl***dy ar***es why dont people look where they are going,
At least you ok mate thats the main thing a car is easier to fix than bones.
Put some pics up, i have pm'd you my mobile number.

Back to the top
Bad news, gutted for you mate :cry: It's soo annoying when people dont look where they're going.

If it's SAFE to drive, why not still come down and join us tomorrow and we can help you asses the damage/what needs to be done/replaced?

Banner

Back to the top

autocab said

:y:  :cheer:  :y:  :cheer:  :y:  :cheer:

Copy!!    :y:

Quote Genez
'im well gutted ppl. i got onto the a50, about 5 miles down the road and some ***** smacked into the back of me.'

Sorry to hear that. :tlc:    I'd be well upset if someone did that to me. I don't think I'd be very nice to them :oops:

Back to the top

thankz for the support ppl

thanks ppl yeh im ok. wasnt too bad, just got back from the garage just needs a new rear boot door, lucky the guy who hit me was a four by four and his big ass bumper mostly hit the boot door. what it was is the a50 had come to a round about and i stopped,then the idiot i the four by four didnt. think they own the roads i tell you. guy said lucky for me theres a cabby in the scrapyard just up the road, hes already phoned up for me and going up there to get it now. thanks for the other but i dont want to take my car tomoz if the states its in, it just wouldnt be right for my first time. but all being well i should have it back by tues. then i just need to respray the boot door and put it back on. so all being well it should be well enough for me to drive next weekend. although saying that i might borrow my bros car, only problem he doesnt get back till 10. and it will take me about hr and a half to get to you. where will u will be. as im new to this show stuff. so i would just have to see u there.thankz again ppl for the support just going to get that boot door no .:)

Back to the top

wished i would rea before i post something

when it says " guy said lucky for me" the guy at the garage told me. mong

Back to the top
Genez try your best to get down mate, and it dosent matter if your boot lid not good we can park you among us so no body sees it  :y:
NG33 5LN is the postcode put it into google maps.co.uk and it will tell you exactly where we are.
Be good to meet you  :D

Back to the top

will try mate

where will u be once i get there. ie all the mk1's from the entrance cause im new to this and wouldnt know where to go

Back to the top
You have my mob number give it a call when you get there and i will tell ya where we are, if not ask someone where the mk1 owners club stand is and they will be glad to tell you. :y:

Back to the top
^^what he said^^

We're the only mk1 specific club and if you find this car…….

…you've found us  :mrgreen:   Also accompanied by a 10 x 4 club banner !

Banner

Back to the top
Showing off again Glen????

:mrgreen:

Back to the top
:oops: Who me? Never!
 Just trying to help a fellow dubber out :lol:

Banner

Back to the top

Back to the top
Or mine!!!

(Can't remember my photobucket thingy again so just look left!!!)

:mrgreen:

Back to the top
Is SP bringing the caddy??

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.