Skip navigation

My girlfriend asks me to leave......................arrrrrrr

Back to the top

My girlfriend asks me to leave......................arrrrrrr

She asked me to leave….I said I could not as I had had a drink and could not drive.

I said I would leave in the morning and take all my things.

Then she says no I don't want you to leave.

I say OK then, but I don't want my stuff here anymore incase we get into a situation where I'm out on the street and she is flogging off my gear, been there once before and don't fancy it again. (different girlfriend many moons ago)

Then she says if thats how I feel then I should leave anyway. !!!!!

Me confused,

:eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

Back to the top
Cant live with them….cant live without them….
Obviously a women came up with that quip as it makes no more sense than they do..
Sorry to hear your having agro… feel free to join the club.. :roll:

'83 Diamond Silver Campaign GTI
'85 UR quattro 20v 5 cylinder
'94 VR6 Corrado 82A149D3-2379-4966-97B1-6874E7574575.jpeg

Back to the top
Take all your stuff out, or you will end up with nothin. Thats a fact as its just happened to me :evil:
If she still wants you, then you have the best of both worlds

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
sorry too here that mate. Hope you get back on your feet.

You know  why this started, she was cooking me  a fried egg, she is terrible at cooking and I walk in the kitchen and knock the dial on the cooker from 5 to 6 as the egg was just not going to cook.

WORLD WAR THREE thats all I can say.  I know it's that time of the month but  eeeeeeee you have heard nothing like the abuse that flowed from her mouth.

It's a good job she's not a diplomat we would be fighting every country from  iceland to the  south pole.

I think I will start the evacuation of my stuff soon in a slow but concise manner…stealth rather than the full on approach.

Back to the top
Please feel free to join the I want a dub chick thread!  8O

Back to the top
Ive got one walt. She's loves the golf and she's too young to go on the insurance :D
IDEAL…

Back to the top

Dj Ev said

Ive got one walt. She's loves the golf and she's too young to go on the insurance :D
IDEAL…

The image in my mind is a little worrying DjEv… Can we pretend that you didn't write that last message?  8O

Back to the top

walt said

Dj Ev said

IDEAL…

The image in my mind is a little worrying DjEv… Can we pretend that you didn't write that last message?  8O

Nice one walt. :lol:
She's just under 25 but way over 18

Back to the top
Phew… Thats better! At least there is nothing wrong with your animal magnetism DjEv… I'd say "You never loose it"… But I have…. Waaaaaaaaaaa!  :cry:

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
Walt, you are a FIREMAN. Girls love fireman.

What on earth are you doing wrong?

Peter.

1980 1600 GTI, daily driver.

Back to the top
I'm just too nice Pete! Let me give you an example!… Two days ago, I sent a cd and a small box of chocolates to a girl I have known for a year or so… We have been out a few times as friends and sent Christmas cards and text every now and again etc etc etc! I sent her the little present (that cost me about ?4 in total) because she had bought a new car and I thought she might like the cd for in her car… Thats all!

I got a text message the following day saying that she had never given me the impression that we would ever be anything more than friends and that we should not be friends anymore and not to contact her again!…..(Now only a week earlier I had text her and told her I had a cd for her new car and she sent me a text saying how sweet I was! :dontknow:)

So I sent a message back saying it was only a gift and that she should be ashamed of her message to me and that she should get over herself!

So please by all means tell me what I am doing wrong?  :dontknow:

Back to the top
BEING NICE !!!!

THATS WHAT !!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

only joking  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Back to the top

lammyobsession said

BEING NICE !!!!

THATS WHAT !!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

only joking  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

You are absolutely right of course!…. Most people confuse kindness with weakness!  :x

Back to the top

Back to the top

wooders said

tallpete said

Walt, you are a FIREMAN. Girls love fireman.

not astheticly challenged ones

That would have been a good pun, had you spelt 'aesthetically' properly.

Back to the top
And if I was ugly!  8O

Back to the top

Back to the top
This was a sensible thread until walt and wooders come on  :roll:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.