Skip navigation

Newbie From South Africa!! PICTURES!!!

Back to the top

Newbie From South Africa!! PICTURES!!!

Bert said

that ship,oh yes,250 miles from me  :wink:  should have gone down for the day  :lol:
Bert

maybe you should have matey!!!!!! :tlc: hehehe….

Back to the top
Howzit Bru-Cti, I notice your numberplate is Eastern Cape.  I went to boarding school in Queenstown - anywhere near you?????  I owned a CTi when living in Jo'burg - missed it loads when I came over here, so as I got here I was lucky enough to grab a MK1 cabby  :D

'90 MK1 Clipper, Black - Sold :-(
BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top

Anji said

Howzit Bru-Cti, I notice your numberplate is Eastern Cape.  I went to boarding school in Queenstown - anywhere near you?????  I owned a CTi when living in Jo'burg - missed it loads when I came over here, so as I got here I was lucky enough to grab a MK1 cabby  :D

hey!  :D  you went to queenstown girls high? im from east london, 200km away, not that far,hehe…. what a small world, and nicely spotted there!!! :wink:  what you doing in the uk?

Back to the top
Yep, GHS Queenstown was a blast!!!!! Came back 4 years ago from Jo'burg coz I was bored and wanted a challenge, but emigrating back to good ole SA next year… Jo'burg here I come yippee.  I know East London, used to go down there with my sister-in-law for shopping.  Queenstown was useless, Cradock was no better, so EL was just down the road, so we just went for it.  The CTi chewed up the miles and was a pleasure to drive (as well you know!)  :twisted:

BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top
yeah, you realise what you missing out on when youv lost it :roll: glad to hear you coming back though, sure you have thought long and hard about it…. unless you working visa is up :wink: EL doesnt really give the feeling of a real shopping experience but amazing compared to QTWN and Cradock!!!hehehe :lol:  :lol: My CTi is my baby hey, i love her to bits, but not as much as my Girl :wink: but its close :wink:

Back to the top
Nah, didn't need a working visa - I was born in the UK but grew up in good ole SA.  I was NOT popular in the office with the cricket tho when we whipped Englands butt …  :twisted: , but Australia soon wiped that smile off my face  :banghead: .  Miss the sunshine and the open roads more than anything, also my family are still in SA which is why I am coming home.  My brother is already sourcing a MK1 cabbie similar to mine that I have here

BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top

Anji said

Nah, didn't need a working visa - I was born in the UK but grew up in good ole SA.  I was NOT popular in the office with the cricket tho when we whipped Englands butt …  :twisted: , but Australia soon wiped that smile off my face  :banghead: .  Miss the sunshine and the open roads more than anything, also my family are still in SA which is why I am coming home.  My brother is already sourcing a MK1 cabbie similar to mine that I have here

hehe :wink: Cricket shmicket, i dont watch cricket anymore since my team screwed it all up, or should i say Graham Smith!! he's a silly poep!!! :banghead: getting home sick :wink: i just hope that you wont regret coming back as crime is getting worse, especially in JHB!! :dontknow: so your bro is organising you a cabbie, as in cabrio? i wish him luck finding you one of them in good nick :|  but hopefully, i dont mean to be pesimistic,apologies :oops: um………. the weathers been great though!!!!!!!!!!!! (to change the subject) :mrgreen:

Back to the top

BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top
hehe, well, if you want the cabbie that badly :twisted:  :twisted:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: hehehehe, webbing :mrgreen: your lawn probably is, but i can lay on mine and get a tan if i wished to do so 8) mmmm, the sun is be-a-ut-iful today,mmmmm :twisted:

Back to the top
I can lay on my lawn to - just not at the moment unless I have my snorkel and flippers on ha ha.  We are going to have sun (I have wished for it to happen!!)

BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top

golf looks alright.

your golf looks okay hey.

Back to the top

From South Africa

Hello and oh yes do we love our Golfs!

Back to the top
old thread... any 1 still here

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.