Skip navigation

heathrow engines

Back to the top

heathrow engines

just make sure anything you print on the shirt is fact. even ' i feel this garage is ripping me off. ask me why' sort of thing will do.

Back to the top
if you want a refund on your money, heathrow say they will give it back less the charge for taking your car apart.  and won't put it back together for you again.

assuming the owners don't mind you could always advise them to look up this thread on the forum? and see just how much their rubbish customer service (service of any kind really) is doing their business damage, if i'm on here complaining about them, how many other people are complaining about them on other forums?  

I've got fax documentation to back up everything i've said about them, so they can't deny any of it.

by the way the garages manager and the man you will want to speak to always is alan nicholls.  don't speak to martin or jerry they are completely useless and won't give you the info you need.

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.