Skip navigation

Back to the top

Nice one will help a lot of people out if they have the same prob. :)

Back to the top

pics

hi pics at last some of those chass repair panels the others of my car in lots of bits.

Back to the top
looks like you got your work cut out there when you hoping to be on the road

Back to the top
hi auto sorry in the delay in replying been very very busy.  when will i get
my golf on the road ? pass . i will soon be able to spend a vast amount more time on it when i finish my course next wed. :D  :D .
i will be free to go to stansed so far but don't know which car though  :dontknow:  prob the wifes 206 (with wife & kid in tow)
could you give some detals abought stansed ie where, how much,etc

Back to the top
Hi Richie if you look under regional meets and shows its in there the title is something like stansted essex April 14th, ?4 on the gate and i think its under 11's free, my wife and lil boy aren't coming its just me and me mate if he can get the day off work, he wants to now as i have paid for him the cheeky git.
Pm me if you going and we can hook up if you want, beer tent there !!  :lol:

Back to the top
Its at the Mountfitchet college about 5 mins from the airport, pity you dont live closer you could have hitched a ride me cabby. :)

Back to the top
hi i didnt think to look for an event in the event forum :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  this course im doing
has used up all my free brain cells  :lol:  i will prob need a beer if the wife comes  :lol:

Back to the top
well my mates insured to drive mine so i may have to sample one or two if he wants to drive back, cant see him turning the offer down  :lol: He was dropping enough hints on our way back from kfc in lynn on saturday.

Back to the top
Just pm'd you
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.