Skip navigation

Bert, Look whats appeared on fleabay

Back to the top

Bert, Look whats appeared on fleabay

Oldfart said

Always fancied a nice little sticker somewhere near the back 'Golf GTI' badge saying something like 'the original and genuine…accept no substitutes'

The new membership stickers say 'The original and still the best' on them! Soooooo true! :wink:

Back to the top
Ive got a contact in South Africa if you ever need any specific Citi items like those lights if anyone would actually want then (just my opinion too)

Back to the top
MalC, don't suppose you know how much it is to actually ship a Citigolf over?! I'd much rather get a new Mk1 than something for under 8 grand here!

Back to the top
sorry I dont - dont even know how much they cost to buy over there

Back to the top

Diesel-dubber said

Oldfart said

Always fancied a nice little sticker somewhere near the back 'Golf GTI' badge saying something like 'the original and genuine…accept no substitutes'

The new membership stickers say 'The original and still the best' on them! Soooooo true! :wink:

OOOH….perhaps I'd better get me one of them! Great minds etc!

Back to the top
Only realised my friend in birkenhead does vinyl, phoned him and told him what i wanted, he is sorting it for me today and dropping it off later,
Will fit it tomorrow and post up a pic
Pete

Back to the top
My friend Tony from blueachorgraphix delivered the sign.
He gave me spares incase of problems, which i did bert :banghead:
I only realised after fitting it the same area as yours that it did not look right, so looked at your pic and noticed it, you haven't a rear wiper.
Was this like it from factory o have you done the mod?
Anyway here is mine, well chuffed with it

Back to the top
Looks good!

In a similar situation, now no laughing please - i take it that my citi golf was a "Chico" model?

As it had "Chico" written on the rear and on the botom of both the rear doors!

As you can imagine that had to go after about the 50th time said " what time is it" - "Chico time" LoL

And I knew the car had a respray, but the idiots who did it, masked around the chico vynal, so i you can see the old paint underneath, going to have to primer/filler it and rub down and blow it i think!

I need to put something on the tailgate, but what?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.