Skip navigation

Bert, Look whats appeared on fleabay

Back to the top

Bert, Look whats appeared on fleabay

Back to the top
I can probably do these mich cheaper that that - excluding the custom loom tho'

Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golf Parts Emporium

www.golfmk1.co.uk - you know you want to….

Back to the top
What i need to know is, is the bulb holder the same as on my model, and the only difference would be to strip wires and reconnect them differently to these new units?
i have Pm the seller to find out more about these lights
Pete :wink:

Back to the top
YUK,horrible lamps  :wink:  i brought a set of tinted rear lamps off crazyquiff,top geezer,they look the dogs danglies bert,look at crazys shop  8)
Bert

http://www.golfmk1.co.uk/

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top

Re: Bert, Look whats appeared on fleabay

Peddersgolf said

I just love that some people like these clusters, I don't but hey! Good luck to you.

Tian 8)

Back to the top
Wasn't a case of wether i'd like them or not, it was to see if they would look ok on the citi, but by some peoples reactions here, guess i'll leave em :wink:

Back to the top
crazyquiff specials……

bert

Back to the top
look at bert's pea shooter!  8O   :wink:

Back to the top
Bert mate, you must be the size of a Rizla. That is soooo tight, no wonder you've only got a 'pea shooter'

Tian :wink:

Back to the top
its only a 1.3 you know  :cry:
Bert

Back to the top
Size aint important, it's what you can do with it that counts :lol:

Banner

Back to the top
9 stone dripping wet,thats why i can get out if it ok  :lol:
Bert

Back to the top
Sorry mate, she does look fantastic though, nobody can deny that.

Tian 8O

Back to the top
Those lights look top fella, especially as the car and most of lights are red, looks the biz bud.
Was thinking of putting the clear rear lenses back on mine, not sure thou :dontknow:
Anyway bert, love the MADE BY VW IN SOUTH AFRICA sticker
Where are they available bud, i want one  :wink:
Pete

Back to the top
There was a bloke at BVF a few years ago he makes what you want,hes there every year bert,i was fed up of people asking where it came from so i decided to tell them  with a sticker :wink:
Bert

Back to the top
Sorry for being dumb bert, what and where is BVF fella.
I defo want one, main question i have is 'why is it on a P', i know how you feel bud, gets abit tiring repeating yourself :banghead:  
pete

Back to the top
BVF is british volkswagen festival
Located in malvern county showground,ace show 3 dayer,ive never missed it,usually in july.Dont forget.
Bert

Back to the top
BVF, great show.  Far too hot last year though.  My icecream melted before I had the chance to eat it!

The guy you're thinking of who makes stickers is probably Design70.  His name's Gareth Birch, a friend of mine.  They've just opened the online shop,

Slook.

He'll make you any sticker you're after if you pop him an email (the address is on the site somewhere!).  Reasonable pricing too.

He's at Dubfreeze if you'd rather have it there on the day - in fact, Slook is one of the main sponsors of the show.

Hope I've helped, Dom

PS - I'm not on commission!

EDIT - put the wrong web address in, it took you to some crazy American guy's website offering Home Inspections! :D

Back to the top
Spooky, I've only just tried out smoked rear lamps on mine Bert…don't look as good as that though (you get what you pay for). Unfotunately it makes mine look too much like a GTI wannabe  :oops:  Suit yours down to the ground though!
I think the circular style Citigolf lights are quite nice by the way :wink:

Back to the top
Always fancied a nice little sticker somewhere near the back 'Golf GTI' badge saying something like 'the original and genuine…accept no substitutes'…
I guess it made more sense when everybody…Peugeot, Vauxhall, Ford etc, were all bringing out their own hot hatches, and mostly failing to be as good as the Mk1!
..missed my chance?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.