Skip navigation

What else do you lot do?

Back to the top

What else do you lot do?

Wing Chun-Kung Fu,when i get the time that is! :)

keep on keeping on

Back to the top
I like to dabble in a bit of rugby in my spare time. Here is me just about to get broken after passing the ball.  :?

Me kicking at goal…  :wink:

Back to the top
Sorry about the quality, it's all I have to hand…

1980 1600 GTI, daily driver.

Back to the top
What pole dancing!! :roll:

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top
I was thinking more Levitation

Actually I did do Yoga for years but never learnt to levitate or shoot flames, I think I needed a bit more practice.

Dhalsim

1980 1600 GTI, daily driver.

Back to the top
rather boringly at the moment my life consists of going to the gym, seeing the girlfriend, and doing uni work, im in my final year, so its pretty tough!

I enjoy a good kick about with my flatmates, and in the summer months we played alot of frisbee! Have played a bit of rugby, althou not for a while!

When i get a chance i have a mix up on my decks, am getting better, i mix jungle (anyone guess that one?!) drum n bass, hip hop, funk and reggae! Also i seem to be spending more and more time in charity shops buying really bad vinyl, haha!

Will be bringin my golf up north soon, so i will reserve my sundays for giving her a nice clean too!

Back to the top
well i do…erm, not a lot really. i dont go out on the sauce often (same thing, different day) i aint got a missus (no one here good/gullible unuf 4 me)
dont do football (not my bag baby)
i just do cars
oh yeah im in the middle of a new business venture (landscape gardener)
i suppose im also a keen snowboarder and a part time mountainbiker
(except guernsey doesnt get snow and ive conquered all the mountains over here already!)  :banghead:

its a caddy - half a mk1 at least 

Back to the top
This thread is really interesting - do you all notice we have really similar hobbies outside VW? hehe
I'm into DJing and Mountain biking… Learning to snowboard at mo but in very early stages.
I think all extreme games are pretty cool but think I'd fall on my ass if I attempted to go on a skateboard etc…  :lol:

Back to the top

TheScotsman said

This thread is really interesting - do you all notice we have really similar hobbies outside VW? hehe
I'm into DJing and Mountain biking… Learning to snowboard at mo but in very early stages.
I think all extreme games are pretty cool but think I'd fall on my ass if I attempted to go on a skateboard etc…  :lol:

yer every one is into extreme sports, must say something bout mk1 owners, must like living on the edge or somethin like that  :lol:

me, im in to surfing and would go all the time if i didnt work or have a mk1 that needs my spare time too
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.