Skip navigation

What do you listen to in your MK1?

Back to the top

What do you listen to in your MK1?

Ah, yes wind noise, road noise, engine noise, all kinda what the MK1 is about, but rattles in a Veedub, oh no…

Rather partial to the Stone Roses myself, then there's Tom Petty (just purusing my music collection), Fleetwood Mac, Bob Marley, Clapton, Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Eva Cassidy, Blur…

Must get an MP3…

Back to the top
All sorts, depends on my mood.

Some 60s cds my son bought me, Fleetwood Mac, Floyd, Bon Jovi, Norah Jones, loads of others but recently quite partial to a bit of Kaiser Chiefs or Pink

(Also thinking of nicking SPs Amy Winehouse)

:D

Back to the top
Usually just anything without too much bass.. the speakers don't like it too much :/

Back to the top
After waching the new Rocky film last night, I downloaded the theme music onto the mp3 and went for a llooooonnnngggg run around the block today in the gti :dance: .
The new Rocky film is a good one, and a bit like the old mk1's and their drivers, it's over 20 years since it's hey day, but still wants to prove a point,and just  like Rocky, it does so,  very gracefully :cheer:

Back to the top
Whatever is on the radio (usually radio 1), various squeeks, rattles, knocks, gurgles etc.

Back to the top
Finally a film review I can understand and appreciate

Tian :lol:

Back to the top

thedaddy said

I always seem to go back to my Stone Roses/ Happy Mondays Primal Scream and 89 oldskool house.

I'm with you on that one :D

Team Sewell

Back to the top
John Miles- Rebel 8)
Eagles- Hotel California
Boz Skaggs- Silk Degrees
Sweet- Love is Like Oxygen
Jeff Wayne- War of the Worlds
Carl Orff- Carmina Burana

…old skool :mrgreen:  :lol:

Cheers

Mal

'82 GL auto

'77 LT28 Autostrada camper

Back to the top
The sound of the rear parcel shelf bending and creaking under the weight of speakers.

George "Look Bungle's going out!"

Zippy "Well put some more petrol on him then!"

Back to the top
GeorgeZippyBumgle, why not try reinforcing your parcel shelf with some birch ply for some real kick.

Back to the top
it IS re-inforced with some 13mm ply. The edges bent in last summer's heat. Have used metal now so it's stable again.

George "Look Bungle's going out!"

Zippy "Well put some more petrol on him then!"

Back to the top
I'm now listening to…………..nothing :banghead:

As of this evening after work when some little &^(%^?$%&^ stuck a screwdriver in the passenger door just above the lock and got in and ripped my two week old head unit out. :(

They even broke the catch to get in to the glovebox. IT WASN'T EVEN LOCKED!!!!!! :banghead:

Luckily they did little damage to the car or interior so I guess I'm sort of lucky. :?

Yradave says relax.

Back to the top

Malin said

Jeff Wayne- War of the Worlds

Very cool 8)

mk1 1.1 C
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.