Skip navigation

Where you celebrating New Years ??

Back to the top

Where you celebrating New Years ??

My new years eve turned out better than planned ….. i worked till 10 o'clock then was drinking tripple JD's and coke and didn't spend a penny!!!

Woke up sprawled across a huge bed in the hotel (ON MY OWN) but a great nite was had!!!!

Bonus too …. my head doesn't hurt!!!

Back to work at 3pm today for double time!!

Jo x

Black 1989 Mk1 Cabrio 1.8 auto

Back to the top
well new years eve was great got drunk with my fellor had a really nice meal watched the fireworks passed out
woke up to find a letter from said fellor telling me i was finished

great start to my new year so have spent most of the day in tears and spending far too much money on ebay to stop my pain

nice

Golf MK1 Cab 83'
Ultraviolet purple / Forest green
AKA - Dragon

Back to the top
Smiffiemonster… i'm shocked!

What an absolutely poo poo way to get dumped!

It MUST be these northern lads with no respect!

I used to be over in harrogate quite a bit… never seen a laydee driving round in a purple golf tho.

You'll be reyt!

Single life IS offically the key to happiness!  :wink:

Mark

ps/ CAUDY… unfortunately, you are right my friend… you have reached, and surpassed your saturation point. Please take a seat towards the lower levels of satisfaction and keep quiet

Back to the top
yes hes a loser , if wed only been together for a couple of months wouldnt b so bothered but 6 years on id expected at least an explaination
ohh well his loss

need a mk1 man that understands my obsession not a ford freak like him !! lol

where bouts in wy are you , im always over that way , dragons back on the road this week after being tucked up at the mechanics so if ya about and fancy a cruz let me know cant wait to take her for a spin again !

and technically depending on which way ya look at it its its green or maybe purple or maybe gold lol  :lol:

Golf MK1 Cab 83'
AKA - Dragon

Back to the top
went to a randome pub in the middle of a random country village  8O  was a random night!!!! loads and loads of nice lookinf females! but no! i had to getr absolutly legless and my mate sent me a video this morning!

Photo Storage | Photobucket

i went and pulld the oldest women there! ohwell was a wicked night! had loads of fun on the double jd's happy new year to u all!

i always have the last laugh ;)

Login to a private Photobucket.com album

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/sim0n_parker/paulforwebsite.jpg

<a href="

Back to the top
ohhh simonparker

ohhh okee kooke kookee
ohh okee kookee

omg she is old old enough to b ya mum by the looks of things please in the name of god u didnt do out else but dance with the chick

right ?????

Golf MK1 Cab 83'
AKA - Dragon

Back to the top

smiffiemonster said

right ?????

lol, here's hoping..

Back to the top
no bless her! she was like 70 odd LOOKED GOOD FOR HER AGE!
name was gladis?? or sumin cant remember, and no just danced! but she cant arf get her leg up high! doing the can can and she bout booted my mate in the face!  8O

i always have the last laugh ;)

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/sim0n_parker/paulforwebsite.jpg

<a href="

Back to the top
Im not really a fan of new years eve as everywhere is packed  :banghead: . I went to my old local which has recently reopened at 11am and had 1 drink then went to my new local at 2pm and left there at 5 this morning was a crackin night  8O. i dont recommend tequila without lemon and salt though its nasty.

Happy new year everybody  :wink:

Back to the top
Well spent the night/morning in BLAZE in Leics, Big thanks to Jon and his VIP treatment 8O  Wicked night but now im suffering :roll: but at least i only spent ?20 - on taxi fares! got 2.5hrs kip b4 driving 2hrs home! now im off to bed!

Dano - i was fine honest! :|

BYTHEWAY I got tommorrow of work aswell :mrgreen:

Happy New Year Fellow Dubbers may 2007 bring you all you didnt get in 2006!

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top

smiffiemonster said

well new years eve was great got drunk with my fellor had a really nice meal watched the fireworks passed out

great start to my new year so have spent most of the day in tears and spending far too much money on ebay to stop my pain

nice

Sorry to hear this Smiffiemonster.
 8O
Where's Walt when he's needed? :lol:

'85 GTi Cabriolet
'80 Kawasaki KDX 175
'93 Kawasaki ZZR 600
'97 Chrysler Grand Voyager

Back to the top

smiffiemonster said

nice

A letter   :evil: :roll:  
I don't know how old he is but that is a very immature and heartless way to end a relationship. Just believe in Karma Smiffie, he'll get what he deserves eventually. Chin up girl  :cheer:

'91 Cabriolet

Back to the top
Just got back from Glasgow, absolutly gutted that George Square was cancelled :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  and :banghead: Still had a wicked time though, ended up in a pub called Frankensteins awesome but wearing a kilt is a bit cold and yes it was worn correctly  :lol:  it was a little bit windy too 8O

G60
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.