Skip navigation

Where you celebrating New Years ??

Back to the top

Where you celebrating New Years ??

So what has everyone else got planned, apart from lots of alcohol and some bad dancing  :oops:
Im off to Glasgow and George square with the gf, got myself a kilt too :lol: So Happy Hogmanay !!

G60

Back to the top
Mine isn't so good….. I am working and not drinking at all. I was gonna stay over at work and join into the celebrations but unfortunately me and my man are no more!!! and not staying partying on my own!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Black 1989 Mk1 Cabrio 1.8 auto

Back to the top
Unless ….. if anyone is at a loose end and wants to join me at the posh hotel i now work in???  :wink: Well it's gotta be worth a try!!  :dontknow:

Back to the top
que walt! :D

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top

volkswarren said

que walt! :D

Where's the que????  :wink:

Jo x

Back to the top
que walt!

Beat me too it dude !!!

G60

Back to the top
can i join the que :wink:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Ans4r ….. you are more than welcome to join the que!!! but you may get lonely as you will be only one in it!!!!  :wink:

Jo x

Back to the top
:(  :(  i will be staying in, no booze ,hot bath + early night. feeling cack some kind person has given me flu for christmas,and  skint till payday( next friday ). tried a  cure of eating raw onion, loads of tomatoes and a couple of bits of raw garlic.  feeling  a bit better but boy do i stink !  :oops:  :cry:

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
I was once told …. instead of eating the onion, chop it up and wrap it in a t-towel and place it on your chest!! It is suppose to clear colds etc up!!!

Don't know if it works as i never tried it as i ended up in hospital with a bad chest infection and didn't think the NHS would appreciate the odour of onions on the ward!!!!

You never know … if you already smell of onions you may as well try it!!  :dontknow:

Jo x

Back to the top
Sorry to hear your news Jo!  Hope the evening goes quickly enough for you at work :)

I'm off out for a meal with my family, then on into town to meet up with my friends and possibly get a wee bit tipsy.. :D

Back to the top
I'll be staying in - missus is working from 2 today until 2 tomorrow, so i'm here with the kids!

however, my very good friend Stella from Belgium will be stopping by to keep me company :wink:

might see some of you on here later then!!!

'85 GTi Cabriolet
'80 Kawasaki KDX 175
'93 Kawasaki ZZR 600
'97 Chrysler Grand Voyager

Back to the top
Ahh Stella.  
I think I know the same Stella as you Caudy.  She treats you well when you're with her in the evening but spend too much time with her you'll be suffering the next morning/day.  Do you know her slightly loopy sister Kronenbourg?  She has much the same effect.

Mk1 GTi White Cab '86

Mk4 TDi

Back to the top

drochesaunders said

Sorry to hear your news Jo!  Hope the evening goes quickly enough for you at work :).. :D

I am fine about it …. it wasn't a relationship from heaven anyway!! Since i have known him he has been telling me to sell my car!!!!! he isn't a dub man!! and he has been seeing somebody else!!! (which obviously i didn't know at the time!!)

I too hope the evening goes quick!! but then i spent most of the night last night on this site whilst working! so i get paid to have fun and chat to you guys!!  :wink:

Jo x

I hope everyone has a great nite! and everyone who reads this …. have a drink or two for me!!! x

Back to the top
Going to the famous Edinburgh street party.  :D

Have a good one, and I'll think you you all when the bells ring.  :wink:

Back to the top

dannyboyblue said

Ahh Stella.  
I think I know the same Stella as you Caudy.  She treats you well when you're with her in the evening but spend too much time with her you'll be suffering the next morning/day.  Do you know her slightly loopy sister Kronenbourg?  She has much the same effect.

I have met miss Kronenbourg. I've also met Stella's cousin from Ireland, Magners. she is very cool and sweet!

'85 GTi Cabriolet
'80 Kawasaki KDX 175
'93 Kawasaki ZZR 600

Back to the top

Caudy said

Magners.

Ah I love Maggie, we get on like a house on fire :)

Back to the top
I'm off to Halo (got free tickets) and then Federation in Leeds!

I'm soooooooo excited!

Tee Hee Hee

:lol:

Back to the top
:banghead:  :banghead: Working tonight, it's been a long week of nights started Christmas day, not a seen a drop of alochol all week !!  :banghead:  :banghead:

GTI Campaign Helios Blue, Going back Standard
GTI Campaign Schwartz Black shouldn't have sold
GTI Mk7 Performance pack Daily drive
Polo 1.4sel Sunset Orange The Wife's
Triumph Tiger

Back to the top

Marksportline said

I'm off to Halo (got free tickets) and then Federation in Leeds!

I'm soooooooo excited!

Tee Hee Hee

:lol:

Might be showing my age but have no idea what Halo is - i'm assuming it's a night club :oops: ??

Hope you have / are having / had a good time (delete as appropriate as to when you read this!)

Personally, can't stand the fact that in a pub or club on NYE you have no personal space, can't talk to the people you went with 'cos you can't hear anything, the fact that even your local will charge you to get in, the bar prices are inflated and it takes an hour to get served!

now i really am showing my age!!!

'85 GTi Cabriolet
'80 Kawasaki KDX 175
'93 Kawasaki ZZR 600
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.