Skip navigation

seat covers

Back to the top

seat covers

They aren't a really tight fitting cover, just look neat with the VW logo on.

Back to the top
Tis a tad loose, but at a tenner for the pair…..they will def do the trick! Mine look like a pack of dogs been at it….

Mk1'83 G60
Mk1'82 2.0L 8v
Mk1'93 GTI
Sportline

Back to the top
i would like to contribute some ideas..if i may.. :roll:
instead making a seat cover, why don't we make club bagdes like these? it's made from rubber, nailed on the seat..perhaps it would be cheaper, n if the main concern is the budget, you can outsource it in here  :roll: just wanna help the club so it could have some cool stuff/merchandise though..please don't trow rocks at me :wink: ..

cheers,
shane

Back to the top
I bought a couple of sets of these ones from me-mo…
http://www.me-mo.co.uk/product.asp?id=3

They are great, wash well, and fit brilliantly. No good for cars with side impact air bags on the seats though. Not a problem for the mk1!
I also have a set of two for sale if anyone wants them. Used once, now washed and ready to go to a new home…

MrsCabrio :0)
Daily: Golf Mk I Karmann Clipper auto '90 in Alpine White with Webber carb, white alloys and Club air freshener

Back to the top

Seat Covers

These seat covers probably cost too much

Back to the top

Re: Seat Covers

jorgea said

These seat covers probably cost too much

If you're talking about mine, then i havent put a price, so why would they cost too much? I obviously wouldnt be asking the same price that MeMo sell them for brand new…?? Not sure what your point is, Jorgea….?  :dontknow:  :dontknow:

MrsCabrio :0)
Daily: Golf Mk I Karmann Clipper auto '90 in Alpine White with Webber carb, white alloys and Club air freshener
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.