Skip navigation

*** MERRY CHRISTMAS ***

Back to the top

*** MERRY CHRISTMAS ***

Merry Xmas, except for those that are going to clog my gym, never use their membership, eat a worse diet than before xmas and still wonder why the hell they don't get results.

Back to the top
Merry xmas to all here & best wishes for the new year.
This site & members have been a godsend  :wink:

Back to the top
Merry Christmas all, Great year of solving problems and talking cars. Allways a great past time. May the New Year bring you many Miles and Smiles.

Rob :D

Golf GTI Cabriolet 1990 Helios Blue - gone

Audi A4 1.9TDI - Gone :(

Golf GTTDI MK5 140…..oooh quick….but not a MK1  ;)

Back to the top
Have s super Christmas everyone!

Thanks to everyone for their hard work on the site, it's been invaluable to us several times. And we've made some very good friends here.

:cheer:

And we don't care if it's sunshine or rain at Gaydon next year, we'll have a good time just like we did this year!

8)

Back to the top
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to everyone.

Went out last night - I was Des (Designated driver).  I had stubby bottle of beer and that was it.  This morning I feel like I sunk 10 pints and then mixed various spirits.   Feeling very very ropey.  
However, the missus drank champagne, red wine, white wine, Stella, Guinness and rounded off the night with a large glass of port.  She was very messy.  The 'messy' where you're tempted to leave a bucket by the bed just in case.   She is now prancing around the kitchen like an excited kid getting lunch sorted.  Not a hint of a hangover.  Not Fair!  

I hope you all have a cracking day and stuff your faces with your chosen festive treats.  I think my day will go somewhere along the lines of - porridge for brekkie (the proper stuff), open presents, polish off the chocolates on the advent calender and the christmas tree, open presents, eat chocolate coins and tangerines in stocking (bless - I'm 29 and my parents still give me a stocking), Champagne when the future Mother in Law turns up, open presents, huge dinner at about 2, chase food down with Leffe and Franzikaner beer, fall asleep in front of TV (and probably snore), wake up, open presents, eat more chocolate, drink more, play customary board (bored) game, get in a paddy cos I'm losing the game, open presents, eat more, realise I don't have any more presents to open, knock over christmas tree in drunken stupor and veg for rest of evening in front of TV.  Will be repeated again tomorrow at parents house.

Cheers

Mk1 GTi White Cab '86

Mk4 TDi

Back to the top
Merry christmas and a happy new year to all. ps if it helps dannyboyblue i'v got a stocking full of pressies @ 17 :shhh:

Rust isn't c##p, it's lighter than carbon fibre

Back to the top

trev56 said

Merry christmas and a happy new year to all. ps if it helps dannyboyblue i'v got a stocking full of pressies @ 17 :shhh:

You're never too old! :wink:  :lol:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.