Back to the top

whats tinworm and how do u look for it?

Phew, thanks Dubboy!
It's that paulc….He's a poisonous little urchin!  :x

Back to the top

walt said

Phew, thanks Dubboy!
It's that paulc….He's a poisonous little urchin!  :x

I think its more a case, that you're not a "real" Mk1 owner until you have dealt with some rust. You are a ferrous oxide virgin!!!

Back to the top
What is a "real" Mk1 owner exactly?

Banner

Back to the top
Dubboy….Make him stop!
Take me to a happy place….Take me to a happy place!  :cry:

Back to the top
rust is like old age walt, it comes to us all.  some prepare well and only suffer from an odd blemish, and then  some just fall to bits and  colapse in an old heap nobody wants :(

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
Kick a man when he's down mk1jim, why don't you! Waaaaaaaaaaa!  :cry:

Back to the top
yeah, just watch your backs coz I'll creep up on you and get you when you least expect it, bubble bubble. My real name is ferrous oxide and there's only one thing I'm frightened of…….JENOLITE….. :starwars:  :wink:

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )

Back to the top
sorry walt no personal referance meant….. 8O hold on, wait a minute, an old classic , popular in the eighties., getting tatty round the edges…..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO……I AM I MK1 GTI OF THE HUMAN KIND WAGHHHHHHHHHHH  :( :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Back to the top

mk1jim said

sorry walt no personal referance meant….. 8O hold on, wait a minute, an old classic , popular in the eighties., getting tatty round the edges…..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO……I AM I MK1 GTI OF THE HUMAN KIND WAGHHHHHHHHHHH  :( :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Can I add unreliable, square and high maintenance to that mk1jim?  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
:(  you could……………how many  floor  posts did you fit :twisted:

Back to the top
Only one…..But a big un!  8O

Please don't give me my comeuppance mk1jim!  8O

Back to the top
wouldn't dream of it mate, not many decent blokes left , besides wult tells me  next time you reach for the prunes rosies mine :)

Back to the top

mk1jim said

wouldn't dream of it mate, not many decent blokes left , besides wult tells me  next time you reach for the prunes rosies mine :)

Sadly old boy, I have already promised my car to my good buddy Kins, should anything untoward happen to me! You can be second on the list if you like, should anything untoward already have happened to Kins before it happened to me etc etc!  :D  Ok?

Back to the top
ok that will do. oh by the way would you and kins like to attend an opening of our local sushi restaurant ? it's owner ouchime nackascka is fresh in from japan after false allegations forced him to flee from london, just don't mention the russians :twisted:  :twisted:

Back to the top
Cool, we'll both have the irridium saki and the plutonium roll mops!  :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.