Skip navigation

Absolutley Terrible

Back to the top

Absolutley Terrible

Hey if you look closely at the third picture on the right edge there is a girl in hotpants. Shes a bit of alright…or looks it.

Had to be said.

'89 Black 1.8carb Cabriolet

Back to the top

newrez said

Hey if you look closely at the third picture on the right edge there is a girl in hotpants. Shes a bit of alright…or looks it.

Had to be said.

Good spot.

Tian :y:

Back to the top
first one is not bad, second one is dirty, but they should still be respected for the work that has been put into them, its been said before but they are someones pride and joy, if all dubs were the same then they would all be boring....well probably not but still not that exciting lol, just my oppinion i guess, i respect them for the work thats been put in, but not for how they look

i live to dub....

Back to the top
are you talkin about the 2 girls on the right there tupac :lol:

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top
they arnt half bad either, i would put alot of work into them too :wink:  and its Rushil mate  :)

i live to dub....

Back to the top

although i totally hate the styling of this car thats a fookin lush colour just a pity the wheels body kit interior and so on let it down

Back to the top
True enough, I love the colour too!

Tian 8)

Back to the top

me said

although i totally hate the styling of this car thats a fookin lush colour just a pity the wheels body kit interior and so on let it down

I still cant see the car.

Has it got stockings on? :roll:

Back to the top
Can't wait for the summer shows again. Hopefully, there will be some nice cars to look at too :-)

Back to the top
Hmm…..

Better.

I agree on the colour.

Back to the top

newrez said

Hmm…..

Better.

I agree on the colour.

I don't quite like the colour(s). I would prefer all-pink, or all-black including the edging. And I prefer darker hair, too.

The girl next to her looks nicer - she's wearing white, she must be sweet and innocent.

Back to the top
I think the pink one has a nice pair of wheels on her and they're dressed well ;)

Back to the top
To all of you wwho thought the Golf Mk1 butchery was bad, here's a poor Mini that's suffered an equally bad fate, bless, 'it's a real head turner'

And that's what ?22,000 badly spent looks like.

Tian :roll:

Back to the top
Can we call this kind of modification "Blung" from now on? A cross between Bling and dung?  :x
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.