Skip navigation

My mk1 got nicked :(

Back to the top

Re: .

My mk1 got nicked :(

divweir said

not very funny at all you had a lot of guys felling sorry for you grow up sad boy :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

no im being serious

i came in from school to find that the car was on the blocks and it was as though nothing had happened

Back to the top

. r you shure you were looking in the right garage

:lol:

Back to the top

vw_tees said

:eh:  :scratch:

I agree  :scratch:  what on earth???

at a guess it sounds like somebody thought it'd be funny to wind youngdub up by taking his Mk1 for a day  :roll: not my idea of humour really

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top

youngdub said

divweir said

not very funny at all you had a lot of guys felling sorry for you grow up sad boy :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

no im being serious

i came in from school to find that the car was on the blocks and it was as though nothing had happened

I think I've got better things to do than visit this thread again!

LIKE PERM MY EARS!!!!!

Tian :x

Back to the top

PhillTMK1GTI said

vw_tees said

:eh:  :scratch:

I agree  :scratch:  what on earth???

at a guess it sounds like somebody thought it'd be funny to wind youngdub up by taking his Mk1 for a day  :roll: not my idea of humour really

well ye im glad to have it back

Back to the top
youngdub - are you on drugs?

Black Cabbie

Back to the top

youngdub said

However Call me mr cynical……

Of COURSE they did, because that is what thieves do, Not content with running the risk of getting caught once they take the risk all over again by putting everything back as it was.

If it was a very elaborate practical joke…then I'm glad you have your car back.

Any way must toddle as I'm off out on the hoy with the fairies at the bottom of the garden. It's a full night planned, we're meeting the brothers Grimm at the pub by the gingerbread house. Peter pan is bringing some of his mates and then we are all off for a curry.

:wink:

Back to the top

Man-Alive said

youngdub - are you on drugs?

nope i am actually a very sensible 13 year old

(a bit of a geek ill have you know)

:mrgreen:

Back to the top
maybe master youngdub looked in the wrong garage,

or maybe the christmas spirit took hold of the theifs and they thought they might not get any pressies? :dontknow:

either way glad u got it back

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top
Did the brothers Grimm write 'The Boy who cried Wolf' or was that someone else?  :wink:

1983 Lhasa Green GTI

Back to the top
if youve reported this to the police as u say then have u told them its back??

im sure they will be taking fingerprints and the such like…….

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top

cabriaulait said

if youve reported this to the police as u say then have u told them its back??

im sure they will be taking fingerprints and the such like…….

yeh they done dat but only find 1 hair on the passenger seat

Back to the top

Benici said

Did the brothers Grimm write 'The Boy who cried Wolf' or was that someone else?  :wink:

He's a tinker that 'wolf boy'…. never keeps his gob shut, and apparently got an official reprimand for neglecting his duties. :lol:

If they have found a hair then they will be able to submit it for DNA testing,   even better than a finger print.

I am sure that such audacious thieves will undoubtedly have committed recordable offences before and as such  be on the database.

The net tightens :wink:

Back to the top

fbentos said

Benici said

He's a tinker that 'wolf boy'…. never keeps his gob shut, and apparently got an official reprimand for neglecting his duties. :lol:

whos brothers grimm?

Back to the top

youngdub said

fbentos said

Benici said

whos brothers grimm?

Oh gawd….

Back to the top

fbentos said

youngdub said

fbentos said

Benici said

whos brothers grimm?

Oh gawd….

ok

Back to the top
i aint too happy,

just tried to turn the car on and………

………it would not start

Back to the top
mayb theyve nicked your engine!

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top

cabriaulait said

mayb theyve nicked your engine!

ure all startin to take the p**s

Back to the top

got any photos young dub :dontknow:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.