Skip navigation

SWM16

Back to the top

SWM16

Sounds good to me too!

I think the Feb meet last year was the big one!

Back to the top
Oh yes, the anniversary of the big un :D I'll pop along to the mini meet, and the January meet for sure :mrgreen:

Who's up for the mini meet :dontknow:

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
I might, but I'm not sure! Depends on how much shopping I need to get done :wink:

I've just updated the South West Region page. About time too!
I'm not the best at web stuff, maybe someone else would like to get it up to scratch and keep the thing ticking over? Havent seen Darren (Daisy) for a while now :(

Cheers,

Ross

Back to the top
He was at the last meet.  He's just bought a mk3 Cab.  I got the impression he's lost a bit of interest, from the quick chat we had.  He raised a few issues, which i agree with 100%.

I'm up for the 16th provided im not the only one :lol: Doug, you up for 16th mate :dontknow: Anyone else :dontknow:

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
ross out of interest what do you need doing on the page? just updates of the meet dates and times etc?

Dont know mean to blow my own trumpet on a pc but TOOT TOOT lol.
If you want, let me know.

Also i like the update on the page youve done.

Simon R - YouTube

MGH 178Y - 16v - Gone :(

KHJ 888Y - Gone

Back to the top
so is this SMW 16 or will there be a new thread for SMW 17 in jan? is the SMW 16 the mini meet?  :dontknow:

Simon R - YouTube

MGH 178Y - 16v - Gone :(

KHJ 888Y - Gone

Back to the top
This thread has lost the plot :banghead:  :lol:  :roll:  
I initially thought SWM16 would be at taunton in january. this thread was for a mini meet for those who had some crimbo shopping to do  :mrgreen: so i think we should abandon this thread and start a new one for SWM17 then IN JANUARY :banghead: which i will be in attendance.
SORTED :dontknow:

SWM16 WILL BE AT CRIBBS ON SATURDAY 16TH DEC
http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=26

SWM17: http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=114889#114889

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.