Skip navigation

Help please hit n run on my VW last night!

Back to the top

Help please hit n run on my VW last night!

technohippy said

I'm thinking if they can't lump sum them some and somethign like the plasma tv until they cough up the cash… then dob them in too - I could use a new telly as it goes  :)

Dave, don't get nasty now.  I'd have to know what kind of people they are.. i.e. if they genuinely can't afford to pay you in one go, then don't be loan sharky about it.

About Police.. it's the right thing to do and I hate uninsured drivers.. what I'd do is phone my insurance company, see if they'll pay out, if they will without losing NCB, then tell the folks you don't want anything but you feel obliged to tell the police.  If they won't pay out, then the folks aren't going to pay up if you've dobbed them in are they?

And remember, they know where you live!

Sorry to see the van looking so sorry for itself - and after your work, too!

Back to the top
Please inform the police about these lawbreakers. Hearing stories about people just not bothering with insurance just annoys me :ouch: . Makes me wonder why i should bother paying money for insurance. On top of that, the woman drove off which makes her scum. I kissed the side of a 106 the other day whilst parking  :banghead: . No damage just one scuff mark and waited for the driver to return. Could of done a runner but was rewarded for staying by being let of by the owner for my honesty. Seriously get the woman done for it.

Rust isn't c##p, it's lighter than carbon fibre
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.