Skip navigation

Flirt Thread

Back to the top

Flirt Thread

Cogg That looks suspiciously like the MR2! :roll:  :wink:

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top

cogg83 said

oh well was worth a try ferrari isnt mine any way :lol:  just borrowed it for the day :D

I am sure that I loaned you the car with a full tank of petrol……   :lol:   Oh, well, I will let you off this time  8)

'90 MK1 Clipper, Black - Sold :-(
BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top

cogg83 said

oh well was worth a try ferrari isnt mine any way :lol:  just borrowed it for the day :D

well no comment on people that drive big fast red cars and then size of things    :lol:

Back to the top

susan-and-noddy said

cogg83 said

well no comment on people that drive big fast red cars and then size of things    :lol:

Meow!! lol

Well at least its got a roof! lol

Pricie  :lol:

Back to the top
nope its definately real had it for uncles birthday….it may have had a roof but that didnt stop the rain comin in! heres real proof tho…

susan you hurt my feelings!!  :cry:  i know what your really gettin at, but i think thats enough pics for the day!!! maybe one more for the sympathy vote…

white 1983 series2 work in progress

Back to the top

smiffiemonster said

hey pricie ya got msn messenger ??

cant get my picture to load so if you add me then youll see me

lol i want a rankin feel left out

Come on…. come on…… :D

the suspense is killing me!! :wink: :wink:

Back to the top
I've brough this back to the front, cause i'm feeling lonely…. and could do with a flirting partner….

whos bored and single?

Pricie  8)

Back to the top
Pricie …. Pricie …. Pricie …. tut tut

You can't possibly be looking for a flirt partner … you and I are off to South Africa next year to go and float around my swimming pool sipping copious amounts of alcohol.  Dare I mention that I also have a fulltime maid (who will keep supplying the alcohol and clean up) and garden boy who will ensure that both our MK1's are spotless !!   :lol:  :lol:

BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top
Well….

I thought you'd left me Anji! havent heard from you in ages….

I only have eyes for you……  :wink:

Tell me more about lounging around by the pool whilst your garden boy washes our Golfs! :)

Back to the top
good thread!

Well heres me:
I'm Tom, I'm 20, I'm 6ft 2, weight 14stone, fairly well built, I lurvvv my MK1, ebay gets atleast 1 hour a day spent searching for hidden bits for my gal.

I'm currently studying a degree in Advanced Computer Science, The closest things to my heart (other than my mk1) are: My Puppy (Jess), Sailing, Gym!, Playing & Watching Rugby Union/Rugby League.

The majority of my spare time is spent; playing rugby, watching rugby, working on my car (usually just for the hell of it), walking & training my Puppy Jess, cooking (anything with protein in), beating lads away from my little sister & getting lashed down the Uni pub.

I'm also a qualified sailing instructor and teach up on the Norfolk Broads for a school called the NSSA (teaching kids & adults to sail). I love to sail!

I have a 1983 MK1 Golf GTI 1.8 K-Jet, refurbed; new: paintjob, electrics, windows, lights, refurbed engine, suspension, bumpers e.t.c

Back to the top

Pricie said

Well….

I thought you'd left me Anji! havent heard from you in ages….

I only have eyes for you……  :wink:

Tell me more about lounging around by the pool whilst your garden boy washes our Golfs! :)

What can I say, so many places and people to meet, so little time  :wink:

The pool is huge with a huge palm tree providing shade near the shallow end so that you can sip cocktails, um, a thatched lapa that has an outdoor braai (bbq for you english folk!) and bar …… many a fun evening had outside I can tell you!!!!  

I am absolutely poo at doing garden work and washing my car (when I came over 4 years ago I sat at the petrol station waiting for someone to come and put petrol in the car!!  I had no idea we had to do it ourselves - felt like a real prat!), so I have to have a garden boy.  Its very cool coz my car gets washed every day.

BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top
I'm hurt you couldnt fit me in to your busy life…..  :lol:  :lol:

Wow!

Sounds amazing!

Are you a Queen or something? lol  :lol:

Your garden lads not going to like me, he's going to have to wash 3 cars a day soon!  :P

Bbq's and sipping cocktails! it'd be like a life long holiday for me!

Pricie :)

Back to the top
Pricie, I will ALWAYS make time for you sunshine  :lol:

I wish I was a queen …. then I wouldn't have to work!!!!

Why do you think I am going back to South Africa?? Pool, sun, alcohol, pool, sun, men in swimming shorts, pool, sun, um …. shall I carry on ha ha

BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top

Anji said

Why do you think I am going back to South Africa?? Pool, sun, alcohol, pool, sun, men in swimming shorts, pool, sun, um …. shall I carry on ha ha

Aww thank you sweetie! :D

I'll bring my swimming shorts then…….  :wink:

Back to the top

Pricie said

Anji said

Aww thank you sweetie! :D

I'll bring my swimming shorts then…….  :wink:

Why, thought we would do a bit of skinny dipping???? ha ha ha  :mrgreen:

BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top
Well we both like going topless, so why not the full monty! he he he :lol:

Back to the top
:dance:  :dance:  :lmao:   why not indeed……  give the neighbours something to look (and laugh) at anyway  :lol:

BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top

Anji said

:dance:  :dance:  :lmao:   why not indeed……  give the neighbours something to look (and laugh) at anyway  :lol:

the only thing they'll be laughing at is his and hers MK1 Golfs! lol

I'm falling in love with the idea of South Africa, you dont get points for speeding and stuff over there do you? just a little fine! lol

Back to the top
They won't be laughing at our His 'n Her's matching MK1's … they will be drooling and begging to be taken for a spin!!!!  Remember, I know these people ha ha

South Africa is gorgeous, I love it there.  Nope, you dont get points on your licence, you just get a hefty fine.  But then again, the speed limit is a bit better than over here.  I took major strain not being able to drive fast here like I did overseas on the tollroads, but the speed bumps, camera's and "coffin dodgers" keep my speed in check!!!!  Ho hum

BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top
i've got to bring the syncro too….. i cant leave him behind…

Of course they'll be beggin to come out for a spin!! they are MK1's after all!

Sounds great!! no points to worry about!! what are the roads like?

I can just see me and you driving of into the sunset…..

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.