Skip navigation

Flirt Thread

Back to the top

Flirt Thread

I'm back!!

And i'm here all week!!

*sounds mating call* (sounds like a dying giraffe!)

Wheres all of the luvverly dub ladies at?

Pricie  :D

Back to the top

Anji said

Pricie - you've gone quiet … us dub chicks too much for you  8O  lol

:lol:

Nah…. i'm always up for challange!!

Truth be told, i'm normally on via my work comp, and its being refusing to show this thread cause of the word 'naked!' lol

So i do apologise for my lack of presence…. but i'm back!!

Right i'm detecting a small debate around marmite in here….. gonna be a man and put my foot down! marmite is rank, end of!!

@ Susan….. come on….. wheres you flirting side?…. and i'll have you know, my mk1 is beautiful…..or it will be when its put back together!! :lol:

Come on everybody!! theres alot of single dubbers on here, both male  & female……lets sort it out!!

Pricie :)

Back to the top
i had to put down my cat 2day,

and i like marmite

should i now get a dog and stop eating marmite?

maybe this is where im going wrong :dontknow:

:wink:

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top
Cabriolait…Gutted mate! Pets are part of the family! I am having my dog spayed tomorrow..She came in season this time and got a condition that can kill…So fingers crossed she will be spayed tomorrow and survive! I would give anything to save her, so I know how you must be feeling!  :cry:

Back to the top
thanks mate, im in bits tbh, he was only 2, i rescued him as a half dead kitten, taught him how to hunt, etc etc
and at the end felt his last heartbeat.

:boohoo:

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top
Cabriolait…pm me an address I can send you something to cheer you up! I am the king of presents and will come up with something to put a smile back on your face..I promise!
 :)

Back to the top
now i know this is the flirt thread but walt mate a slap on the back or a healthy punch on the arm will do

pm sent :lol:

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top

cabriaulait said

now i know this is the flirt thread but walt mate a slap on the back or a healthy punch on the arm will do

Sometimes human nature must conquer over the fear of the wrong impression! I am the king of presents and will not fail you my old fruit!  :)

Back to the top

Pricie said

Anji said

Pricie - you've gone quiet … us dub chicks too much for you  8O  lol

:lol:

Nah…. i'm always up for challange!!

Truth be told, i'm normally on via my work comp, and its being refusing to show this thread cause of the word 'naked!' lol

So i do apologise for my lack of presence…. but i'm back!!

Right i'm detecting a small debate around marmite in here….. gonna be a man and put my foot down! marmite is rank, end of!!

@ Susan….. come on….. wheres you flirting side?…. and i'll have you know, my mk1 is beautiful…..or it will be when its put back together!! :lol:

Come on everybody!! theres alot of single dubbers on here, both male  & female……lets sort it out!!

Pricie :)

its no good if its in bits is it  lolololol

susan  :D

Back to the top

See…….

She's still beautiful! :lol: :lol:

Pricie :D

Back to the top
hey pricie ya got msn messenger ??

cant get my picture to load so if you add me then youll see me

lol i want a rankin feel left out

Golf MK1 Cab 83'
Ultraviolet purple / Forest green
AKA - Dragon

Back to the top

Pricie said

See…….

She's still beautiful! :lol: :lol:

mmmmmmm  kind of much better when done but sorry mate no drive for me my hair will get wet with no roof  :banghead: lololol  

susan

Back to the top

smiffiemonster said

hey pricie ya got msn messenger ??

cant get my picture to load so if you add me then youll see me

lol i want a rankin feel left out

I havent i'm afraid :(

you'll have to try harder….. i'm in suspence now!  :wink:

Back to the top
i gotta roof….

how yous doin???

white 1983 series2 work in progress

Back to the top

cogg83 said

i gotta roof….

how yous doin???

A roof is great …. however, the brick under the front wheel concerns me a bit …  :lol:

'90 MK1 Clipper, Black - Sold :-(
BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top
yep its a roof lololol  :lol:

were fine here and my mk1 still in the garge with a friend for company now was getting lonely in there buy herself but shes done 2 miles this year  :lol: so its been a hard year for her  :D

Back to the top
Hey Pricie - I see that you have a work of art on the go …. I agree with Susan, you need a roof …. how on earth are we ladies supposed to look all cute when our hair looks like a rats nest ????  :banghead:

'90 MK1 Clipper, Black - Sold :-(
BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top
its not all bad the bricks there cus that was taken the day i got her, lookin like this now…..and the brakes work fine 8)

and if that doesnt work…
:mrgreen:

Back to the top

Anji said

Hey Pricie - I see that you have a work of art on the go …. I agree with Susan, you need a roof …. how on earth are we ladies supposed to look all cute when our hair looks like a rats nest ????  :banghead:

Thank you Anji! :)

And don't worry, i've got a roof….. its just in storage at the mo! :lol:

And for the time being, i still have my MK2 Syncro  :y:  and my Fraud  :oops: (which you can see in the background there!)

Back to the top
oh well was worth a try ferrari isnt mine any way :lol:  just borrowed it for the day :D

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.