Skip navigation

Possible stand for the mk1 owners club guys...around march?

Back to the top

Possible stand for the mk1 owners club guys...around march?

nino said

oh aye, can u say where u heard about the show when u come over , just to gauge responses from forums, cheers guys.  

PS We tried loads of different places and this one came up trumps because of its easy location and brilliant surroundings and amenities.
Wish it could have been more central , but lets hope loads make the journey. Thanks for the responses people.
 :D

When I come over where to? The show?

Back to the top
when you come over to the volksdevil website mate, sorry should have been more specific lol :oops:

Back to the top
So would there be any interest in the Mk1 owners club haiving a stand? Just that we aim to have a general layoutof the show soon and want to try and get some idea of numbers of club stands etc, rough numbers would be cool too but not too fussy abou that, Cheers onece again for the support.
Nino

Back to the top

nino said

So would there be any interest in the Mk1 owners club haiving a stand? Just that we aim to have a general layoutof the show soon and want to try and get some idea of numbers of club stands etc, rough numbers would be cool too but not too fussy abou that, Cheers onece again for the support.
Nino

We only plan things 24 hours in advance around here……..

I've said I'll maybe be there because its local, there's loads of shows in 2007 so I can't go to every single one, much as I'd like to.

Back to the top
sooooo can we expect you to have a stand here?
just need to know so that we can allocate parking for the clubs. i know you say you only plan 24 hrs in advance but there is a post about other shows having spaces booked up , so thought u were tryin to encourage people to get themselves registered so they dont miss out on stands that are available, if you do want one please let us know either through here or on the volksdevil forum, cheers

Back to the top
I'll leave it to others for this one……just too many shows this year for me. Having said that, I might still go, it depends nearer the time and if my car's in one piece, and if I need anything, etc etc

Back to the top
We'll book a club stand if enough people are going - post you're name up now if you're interested please

Cheers

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
:y: count me in as there (as long as I have the Mk1 back by then.. which TBH if I don't, I'll be getting the price knocked down on the paintwork)

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
Hi everyone, the show were organising is only a couple of months away, so id like to ask if i could post these flyers up on here, we are putting the black and white ones on cars and asking people to print them off and distribute them, the colour ones are going to be put in plces like GSF and ECP etc with their permission and of course local VAG garages, any help in this would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Back to the top
8) looks good  :wink:  :lol:

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
Quick update for ya
Were gonna have a  cut off date for Forum/club stands, autojumble and traders , 10th March, leaves us about  6 weeks to shuffle the layout to accomodate the stands etc. Can you try and populate a list, moderators,  of interested people and put a thread up for this so that we know how many we should expect from here please. Thanks
Details here.>>>http://www.volksdevil.com/show.htm

Back to the top
hey cheers 4 the support guys n gals
once u have finalised the number of cars on ya stand can u email it to the show website link, cheers

Back to the top
I've missed this thread for ages. I'm off on that weekend so its a definate 'maybe'  :?  for me.

The drive north will make a nice change and the location looks good as well.

Back to the top
Hi
Just a quick reminder, the cut off date for booking a club stand is the 10th March (this saturday) remember that its a fiver each regardless of whether youre on a stand or not so get the stand sorted and email us over at the website or PM me on here
Cheers
www.volksdevil.com/show.htm

Back to the top
So anyone going still?

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Hairyarse said

So anyone going still?

First time I've seen it. PC must have been broke when this topic was born. I'm interested in attending, maybe in the autojumble too.

DubPartz

Back to the top
Just noticed this one. Its a quick blast up the M6 for me so if theres enough interest I'd be definately interested in going.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.