Skip navigation

NWM 16

Back to the top

NWM 16

We usually meet at the Wiggin Tree pub, just off junction 27 M6.

If you look at the 'Regions' section to the left <<<<<<<<<<<<< you will find all the details you need to get you there.

Rust = big grinder!! Sorted!!

Dan

Back to the top

polle said

Hi !

Where are you going to meet up? Not been to a meet before and could do with a bit of advise on how to deal with rust !

Paul
Hyde - cheshire

Where is the rust? I'm unsure if I can make it to this one, but if you need any help with welding, let me know.

Back to the top
what time are you meeting at the pub? Some talk about going to a bonfire but cannot make that, if its during the day count me in!
Paul
Ps. Rust in the usual places, new at car DIYing !

Back to the top
Hi polle! Im from stockport you may have seen me around in my mk1, as my mate lives in Gee Cross!

Nice to have some more locals innit!

Sorry guys I cant make it to this one, not coming home this weekend. No mk1 for for two weeks, its killer! :cry:

Back to the top

Phataz1 said

Hi polle! Im from stockport you may have seen me around in my mk1, as my mate lives in Gee Cross!

Nice to have some more locals innit!

Sorry guys I cant make it to this one, not coming home this weekend. No mk1 for for two weeks, its killer! :cry:

Don't worry mate - it was good to see you at the last one! I'm sure there's something around your local area.

polle said

what time are you meeting at the pub? Some talk about going to a bonfire but cannot make that, if its during the day count me in!
Paul
Ps. Rust in the usual places, new at car DIYing !

Still unsure if I'm going to this meet.  If I don't make it, get in touch, I'll come over and have a cricial eye on it and see what I could do.

Dano - what time - you say?

Back to the top
How about 5.30pm at the Wiggin Tree, leaving a drive to Preston Grasshoppers that takes about 30 minutes and getting us there for start time around 6.30 - 7.00pm.

ok?

Back to the top
Phataz1, see you in Gee Cross then, aving it large!
Sorry guys will not be able to make it as it is later on, will try and come to next meet.

Paul

Back to the top
sorry didnt make it i was coming with family but my little girl fell ill so had to stay in

JOEL GTI
1979 mk1 c 1.1L 33k sold :(
1983 mk1 GX 1.5L sold
1983 mk1 gti 1.6 cab sold
1984 mk2 polo 1.0 rat sold
1982 mk1 gti 1.8 sold
1984 mk2 GTI 16V vw motorsport project 16V very rare striped dead!
1985 mk2 GTI 8V runing 140BHP (track car) striping! Dead
1986 mk2 GL 1.8Ldead
1987 mk2 GTI 16V SOLD
Lots of mk3 gti's vr6's and a tdi all sold
1992 mk2 GTI 8V  runout edition sold then bought then sold the bought back and striped!
1990 mk2 GTI 8V in tornado red new car :)

Back to the top
I waited until 6pm and then left…….

Never mind, there is always another time Joel.

Back to the top
Could be of some relevance to you Northern Fairies :mrgreen:  :wink:

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=107007#107007

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top
Dan I'm so sorry i didn't make it, when i saw you outside the garage i was ill then, I've been off work ever since, still not right now, my fella came back and he tried to get me out but everytime i moved i spewed!!!! I was lookin forward to going to!!!   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Gary is now garaged, Baby is on her way.
Next up is marriage, Who knows when i'll get him out to play!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
No problems Stacey. If you were ill then thats is a good enough excuse… please bring the doctors note with you for NWM records!!!

All other non attendees…..

PLEASE BRING YOUR LETTERS OF EXCUSES WITH YOU TO THE NEXT MEET!!!

Thanks Dan.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.