Skip navigation

I want a Dub chick!

Back to the top

Re: I want a Dub chick!

I want a Dub chick!

jocyjump said

Fee said

Well I'd like a tall, dark (must have curly/ wavey hair) handsome man, multi millionaire status preferable man, no past, no kids, deceased mother, who has a Corrado, Mk1 Golf, Mk1 Cabby parked next to his porsche in the garage.  Any takers?  Oooh, can't have dandruff either.

I like your style Fee!!!!  I could do with one of those too!!  If you are over in dated with offers…..

Not bothered about the Porshe though, but tall, dark hair, a fit handsome hard working gentleman .. (millionaire if not working), aged 30 - 45 !!! umm  :D  :D

:roll: I'll let you know when the offers come flooding in - watch this space.

Jo x

Team Sewell

Back to the top
Kerry-ann……You sound like one of the better ones so far! The totally stunning bit is very important for me! Can you elaborate a little! Sorry for being so shallow!  :D

Back to the top
Wat do you want to know :dontknow:
Why dont you tell me bout urself walt - ur a firefighter, is that correct :oops:

You Want me, Ya Just Dont Now It Yet!

Back to the top
Yes I am  :D , have been for nearly 13 years! 6' 2" with short dark hair (not counting the few grey stragglers appearing  :oops: ) I breed Cavalier King Charles Spaniels every now and again, I have two, Molly and her mother Lucy! Love Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Green day, that kind of thing you know, Blink 182 etc! Don't have kids, never been Married!  :cry:  Cos nobody loves meeeeeee! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Back to the top
oooh i love a man in uniform :mrgreen: U sound nice, cant c y ur still single, u poor fing!!!! :cry:

You Want me, Ya Just Dont Now It Yet!

Back to the top
I am nice!  :)
Ask Debs…..She'll tell you!  :D

Back to the top
We could do a Blind Date at the next Gaydon for you Walt  :lol:

Combine it with the 80s theme!

Banner

Back to the top

dubboy said

Can I borrow some of your clothes then?  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

walt said

dubboy said

Oooh, didn't see bitchy in your description?

Team Sewell

Back to the top

Fee said

walt said

dubboy said

Oooh, didn't see bitchy in your description?

Would it have helped any? Ok then..I'm a right bitch too! Yippeee! Come on girls!

In fact little Kerry-ann sounds very sweet! Get your skinny little arse back on here sweet cheeks!  :D

Back to the top

walt said

I am nice!  :)
Ask Debs…..She'll tell you!  :D

Walt is luuvverly!!   :wink:

Back to the top
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Debs! Tell Kelly-ann  :cheer:

Back to the top

walt said

Handsome 6' 2" brown haired, blue eyed hunk WLTM…Drop dead gorgeous chick to come to car shows and help me polish my car and look good! Must have GSOH and not suffer from dandruff! I like em little so nearer to 5' the better….If you bite, scratch or set fire to things, have big feet or any kind of unsavoury body odour…..Do not apply! No strippers either….But that's another story!
Don't be shy, if you would like to post a picture, don't worry, I won't be mean or shallow, I will simply give you a score out of 10 and sift out the wheat from the chaff that way!

Go!…….. :mrgreen:

I got a question.. do we get paid!!????

Gary is now garaged, Baby is on her way.
Next up is marriage, Who knows when i'll get him out to play!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

stacey said

walt said

Handsome 6' 2" brown haired, blue eyed hunk WLTM…Drop dead gorgeous chick to come to car shows and help me polish my car and look good! Must have GSOH and not suffer from dandruff! I like em little so nearer to 5' the better….If you bite, scratch or set fire to things, have big feet or any kind of unsavoury body odour…..Do not apply! No strippers either….But that's another story!
Don't be shy, if you would like to post a picture, don't worry, I won't be mean or shallow, I will simply give you a score out of 10 and sift out the wheat from the chaff that way!

Go!…….. :mrgreen:

I got a question.. do we get paid!!????

Of course you do, but I have a policy of never on a first date! Oops, hang on I read that wrong!….Er no sorry!

Back to the top
errmm . no money..... what do we get out of it then!!!??

Back to the top
I think its time you posted some pics up walt! If you want all these dub chicks you have to show them what you have to offer!

Back to the top
Ok….I'll try!  :)

Back to the top
NO DONT TRY………. DO…….

AND I DONT WANNA SEE ANY FAKE PHOTO'S EITHER.. BREAD ON HEAD PLEASE!!

Back to the top

There you go! Meeeee!  :)

Back to the top
hehe- where are you there?!

is that the come and get me pose?!  :wink:
There are too many online users to list.