Skip navigation

how to upload pics of your car ,....

Back to the top

how to upload pics of your car ,....

First of all youll need a photobucket account
This is an online digital photo album , so you can save all your fav car pictures without using up space on your p.c.

www.photobucket.com and register.

Once logged on you can transfer pictures from your desktop to create your album .
To do this select the browse button on the right of the page , select your picture and open in the pop up window , then on photobucket select "up load it" button again on the right , this will take a few seconds .
note : bigger pics take awhile so be patiant
And your picture should then appear in the album .
Underneath your picture there should be 3 options "url" "tag" img"
Click the img option and it should highlight in blue left click and select copy .

Type your post as per usual return a few lines and we are ready to post  your picture, whilst in this screen youll notice it says
Message Body top left follow tags along to the right and youll see the Img tag next to URL second from end , click the Img tag now

Golf MK1 Cab 83'
Ultraviolet purple / Forest green
AKA - Dragon

Back to the top
here goes!

Way hay!

cheers mate!

The only blemish i could see on the car, was the grill, which appears easily fixed, and the badge he still has.  the rear alloy had been damaged and the centre cap fallen off, but he has that so i hope it could be fixed/ replaced.

Sorry no pics of the back of the car or the interior.

Any info?

thanks again

Back to the top

Back to the top
Finally got me Scalas on For Sale forum due to this guidance  :scratch:  :banghead:
For some reason I couldn't find it on Website forum or am I just THAT stupid  :dontknow:
If it's not on there tho' it should be

Thanks sooooooooooo much eternally grateful

:notworthy:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top

Back to the top

RIVAGE

My GOLF RIVAGE
these pics are from my mobile, i havent had the chance to take proper pics when cars polished.

Anyone from LONDON?

Back to the top
cheers i think its worked

its old but keeps going

1985 1300 cab

1971 fiat 500

Back to the top

Back to the top
nearly!

Just put on the other side of the URL i.e. = )http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x313/ddondada/DSC00019.jpg

so,

Back to the top

Re: re pics mk1 g60

ddondada said

Thats better!
On photobucket, click once where the the IMG code is and paste onto this page.  Does all the magic stuff automatically

Mk1 GTi White Cab '86

Mk4 TDi

Back to the top
Recognize this car, pictures dont do it justice, better in flesh and oh what sound as it goes by
Pete :wink:

Back to the top
heres my baby.

Back to the top
test

Back to the top

Back to the top

my car

hi this is my baby

Back to the top
hi jay, nice cab! i think this thread is just a test page to try uploading pics, post up a new thread in the new members section  :)

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
every1 use photobucket?

Back to the top
yeah, photobucket is good.

there is also tinypic.com, but you can't keep track of your pics as you don't join and keep an album

if you use photobucket, copy the tag starting with IMG, and paste that into the message box :y:

you don't need to click the Img button at the top of the message box, as this is already added on the photobucket tag.

cheers

1983 Polo CL - daily

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
How do you create a cool avatar like the one above?

Back to the top
which mate? my signature?

1983 Polo CL - daily

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1991 309 Style - crushed
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.