Skip navigation

Kent/Sussex/Surrey meet 10th March

Back to the top

Kent/Sussex/Surrey meet 10th March

The Grasshopper's certainly close enough for me to come and say hello, and I'd also be willing to lend a helping hand to 'the reigion' as long as its going to include surrey!

black 5 door mk1 GTD

mk1 scirocco Gli in bits

Back to the top
if people from kent and surrey are willing to attend, then it should be kent/surrey meet. or 'THE KURRY MEET'

Back to the top
But then if we involved Sussex it would become the 'THE KURRYSEX MEET', which rustles up all sorts of sick images (and painful memories :oops: )

Mk1 GTi White Cab '86

Mk4 TDi

Back to the top
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Alpine White LHD ("SOLD")

Back to the top
Or the KSS GROUP :)

Back to the top
bloody good job we don't link the kent kingston and knightsbridge meets then!

Back to the top

Maniac said

I'm definitely up for that, as of yet I've not actually met a single member from this club in person  8O  Living in Sittingbourne, so virtually anywhere around the M2 / M20 is very easy to get to for me.

I only live up the road from you in Wigmore Rainham, always used to have a kent Club Gti meet at Brands Hatch hotel at the circuit, some good roads to drive too it aswell :wink:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
I pickd up you were from Rainham from reading other threads on here, nice to have someone local! I drive through Rainham every day as I work in Gillingham. Have to meet up a some point, be good to meet another mk1 driver  :mrgreen:

What model is yours and I'll keep my eyes open for you! Mine's a white cabriolet (currently a very dirty white cabriolet :( )  

Mike.

1983 White cabriolet GTi

Back to the top
:lol: Very close by then! i work in Medway too :wink:  you might see me in a batternburg marked Skoda VRs with blue lights on the roof! only if im at work though! i got a Flash Red Sportline, totally standard (apart from my new BBS steering wheel, or will be when the adaptor boss arrives!) i will keep an eye out for ya! no tickets…promise :lol:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top

where was everyboby

I was there between 1330 hrs and stayed till 1500hrs didn't see a soul. did I get the time wrong ?

Back to the top

Re: where was everyboby

wicketts said

I was there between 1330 hrs and stayed till 1500hrs didn't see a soul. did I get the time wrong ?

Afraid you did.  This thread is older than the other one in this section and discussions carried on there.  We were at the Grasshopper from about 10.45 to 12.30.  Sorry :oops:

Mk1 GTi White Cab '86

Mk4 TDi
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.