Skip navigation

Kent/Sussex/Surrey meet 10th March

Back to the top

Kent/Sussex/Surrey meet 10th March

i'll give him a lift

Back to the top
Yeah or I will either way we'll get Mark down there! and can get a look at your Atlas grey Wooders??? 8)

The ball is rolling  :dance:

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Alpine White LHD ("SOLD")

Back to the top
Mad! This all started from a thread on 'was it you' and now there's a kent meet brewin   :lol:

Back to the top
I will try and show my face too, should have the orginal interior back in the campaign by then!

c'mon?

Back to the top
I might be working, will check my diary at work. If I am then i will get down there for about 3.30pm.

Be good to see a few cars (and owners!)

Back to the top
i play footy every other saturday. will check fixtures.

Back to the top
Sorry guys, cant make the 10th as its my daughters birthday that weekend and we are off to cadbury world  :roll: . Look forward to meeting you all as soon as another meet can be arranged.

Back to the top
Any up for a meet at The Moat in Wrotham on the 28th Feb from 7pm. Should be a few other VAG cars there. Noce bunch, be good to see a few people and have beer and a chat? :)

Back to the top
time and what day is that?

Back to the top
free 10th march for meet. sorry didn't read wrothem properly. should be able to make that one too. just got my log book so road tax for the weekend :D  and i may have a wee cruise about 8)

Back to the top

meeting at the grasshopper Westerham

Just joined the club today.
will like to try and meet up on March 10th. Wicketts

Back to the top
I hope my car is ready for that 10th March?? :dontknow:

I'm working franticly to get it ready!!! :cry:

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Back to the top
Hey guys

Not a million miles away from me and have family in Westerham, so I may be able to join you 8O

If one of you would like to be a host for the region, Drop Drew a line (back on the 5th)and he can send you to faq for editing the regional page and get the region up and running on a regular basis, If that's what you want of course!

Banner

Back to the top
i cannot be definite that i can make every meet during the football season as i play vets twice a month. 2 o'clock kick offs! i will be taking a camera and would be happy to host/help though.

Back to the top

ew said

If one of you would like to be a host for the region, Drop Drew a line (back on the 5th)and he can send you to faq for editing the regional page and get the region up and running on a regular basis, If that's what you want of course!

I am more than willing to take on maintaining and creating the kent regional page on the site, but I don't really want anything to do with organising meets etc. as my organisational skills are not the best, and I simply wouldn't have the time.

1983 White cabriolet GTi

Back to the top
think maybe a few of us could pull together and make light work of it?

Back to the top
I think team work may be the way forwards. We can discuss this sort of thing at the first meet.  I can't believe there has never actually been a proper kent meet. Guess we're all too busy down here in the south  :lol:

Mike

1983 White cabriolet GTi

Back to the top
:dance:

Back to the top

wooders said

think maybe a few of us could pull together and make light work of it?

I dont mind helping out in anyway I can??

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Back to the top
Ditto

Mk1 GTi White Cab '86

Mk4 TDi
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.