Skip navigation

Edition 38

Back to the top

Edition 38

Come on then you bunch of chubby little monkeys! Who's coming to Edition 38?  :D

Back to the top
suday only me ol cheese , mite take the golf or my paint box , gonna get mullerd what ever  :lol:

Back to the top
There is a thread here which has a poll, it looks like the club stand is in some doubt (can anyone confirm one way or another???) but there's a few who have definitely said they're coming and no doubt a few more who'll also be there.

I am going but I need to be there quite early on Saturday to liase with a certain trader who is doing 'something special' for me (can't say anything…) so I'll leave it up to others if they want to organise some sort of cruise there.

Back to the top
sunday for me  :D  :mrgreen:   8)  8)

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
me and fordyx should be there walt. Im on the caddy stand (sunday) may camp. what are you doing walt

Back to the top
I'll be going in the Golf, just got to sort out my starting problem this week, might go Saturday………. I hope :)

Back to the top
Weather permitting I will be camping over on the saturday night and maybe even enter the show and shine on the sunday! It's about 120 miles or so for me, so weather plays a big part for me! Every show seems to have been spoiled by rain this year!  :cry:

Back to the top
Walt I thinks fordyx is driving down saturday do yer fancy meeting on motorway? I might have to go down to vw action and pickup my new wheels from london??????????????

Back to the top
going up early friday and camping over. Rain dont scare me :roll:

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top
Should be there on Sunday, as long as I pass the MOT.

Rich

Back to the top

walt said

Weather permitting I will be camping over on the saturday night and maybe even enter the show and shine on the sunday! It's about 120 miles or so for me, so weather plays a big part for me! Every show seems to have been spoiled by rain this year!  :cry:

Walt, a good tip (which I did) is to buy another Mk1 Golf, a cheap runaround so that you can still experience the joys of Mk1 Golf motoring but using something you can afford to wear out, fix up, etc. You could even buy another Rivage for ?2400:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/…ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Of course, there are plenty of other Mk1s for less than ?2400 too.

Back to the top
I don't know if anyone from N or NW will be around at this time, but I'll be passing Knutsford services on M6 at around 5:15pm, so I could stop and meet up to cruise down. I think I'll be using the M6 Toll, since otherwise I'd have to drive through Birmingham spagetti junction at around 6pm!

Back to the top
I'll be there! Going up early friday and satying for the weekend, weather no obstacle!!

Mk1 Van
Mk2 8v gti x 2
Mk2 Scirocco GT

My Van!

Back to the top

Ozz said

I'll be there! Going up early friday and satying for the weekend, weather no obstacle!!

Good Man! thats what i like to hear :D

Back to the top
I'm coming guys. Think I'll go down Saturday and camp untill Sunday. I have loads of mk1 goodies to sell so come and see what I've got …."Big clearout"!

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
kins you got any door pockets in good nick, mine got trashed by my brothers club feet when he owne the golf.

1983 mars red 1800GTi on ATS cups:)
G60'd, schrick cam, chipped, 70mm pulley, pace charge cooler, rolling road 182bhp 250Nm of torque, 14.50 quarter mile.

Back to the top

Back to the top

Dano said

Im up for both days.

WHATS HAPPENING WITH THE CLUB STAND???

I think we missed out on it because we were too late to secure it.

Back to the top
CGTI worc is looking a bit sorry for itself so we can crash theirs!!! I AM 8)

Back to the top
see e38 posts in national meets section guys :D
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.