Skip navigation

user names

Back to the top

user names

coz i got a baywindow crewcab & its my tag on other forums  :)

Back to the top

Mr_GTI said

Did you used to live in leicester Will??

Still do, matey.

'93 Clipper 1800i
Pearl Green
RH Cups
-40mm
K&N Panel Filter
SADLY NOW WRITTEN OFF

Porsche 944 2.5l LUX Fuchs alloys, pipercross induction - hole in the fuel tank, hopefully!

Back to the top

Willrud said

Mr_GTI said

Still do, matey.

me too me too!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Dj/Lj Name from a few years back - used to be DougeBlackpool - cos if i seen a light i just had to put it on! but that was a bit of a mouth full and shortened to Dougelove,  as i am a lover not a fighter! :mrgreen:  8)  

and the name is ALWAYS free on the intranetwwww.thingy :D

Everyone knows me as Dougelove now not Doug or Simo! STRANGE!

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top

Willrud said

Mr_GTI said

Still do, matey.

Thought it might have been you, If you remember I used to run the Motorworld store, Your Dad used to have a mk2 GTI which I nearly bought.

Back to the top

Mr_GTI said

Thought it might have been you, If you remember I used to run the Motorworld store, Your Dad used to have a mk2 GTI which I nearly bought.

I remember, how're you doing now? That must have been about the time I had the red Polo Coupe S!

Still stuck on the VWs, I've had a MK2 driver, a 73 beetle and a Scirocco GTII since then.

'93 Clipper 1800i
Pearl Green
RH Cups
-40mm
K&N Panel Filter
SADLY NOW WRITTEN OFF

Porsche 944 2.5l LUX Fuchs alloys, pipercross induction - hole in the fuel tank, hopefully!

Back to the top

CrewCab said

Willrud said

Mr_GTI said

Still do, matey.

Where abouts?

'93 Clipper 1800i
Pearl Green
RH Cups
-40mm
K&N Panel Filter
SADLY NOW WRITTEN OFF

Back to the top

Willrud said

CrewCab said

Willrud said

Mr_GTI said

Still do, matey.

Where abouts?

Braunstone… near fosse park..

you?

Back to the top

Willrud said

Mr_GTI said

I remember, how're you doing now? That must have been about the time I had the red Polo Coupe S!

Still stuck on the VWs, I've had a MK2 driver, a 73 beetle and a Scirocco GTII since then.

Doing well cheers, Got married (7 years now  8O ) got a little girl (now 5) moved back to Norfolk and am now doing driving work for local companies and some occasional motorsport work for a touring car company.
The list of Golfs is quite extensive since the MK1 I had when at motorworld. The driveway currently has '79 S1 GTI, '80 S1 GTI, '82 S2 GTI, '82 MK1 jetta C and an '05 MG ZS :roll:
Whats your dad drive now??

Back to the top

Willrud said

Mr_GTI said

Is this www.friends-reunited.com?   :wink:  :lol:

Back to the top
:lol:  www.mk1-friends-reunited.com  :lol:

Back to the top

Doing well cheers, Got married (7 years now  8O ) got a little girl (now 5) moved back to Norfolk and am now doing driving work for local companies and some occasional motorsport work for a touring car company.
The list of Golfs is quite extensive since the MK1 I had when at motorworld. The driveway currently has '79 S1 GTI, '80 S1 GTI, '82 S2 GTI, '82 MK1 jetta C and an '05 MG ZS :roll:
Whats your dad drive now??

Wow! thats a bit of a change, and quite a list of cars!

Dad's got a v6 Mondeo estate at the minute, he does about 20,000 miles a year with a boot full of kit so he needed something a bit more comfortable, and my mum couldn't park it due to the weight and size of the wheels so she has a 206cc.

Got my cabby in April and absolutly love it. driven 700 miles this weekend with so much as a hic-up  8)

'93 Clipper 1800i
Pearl Green
RH Cups
-40mm
K&N Panel Filter
SADLY NOW WRITTEN OFF

Back to the top

you?

Know it well, I grew up just off Braunstone Lane/Shakepspeare Drive, living on Shaftesbury road just off the narb now.

Small world!

'93 Clipper 1800i
Pearl Green
RH Cups
-40mm
K&N Panel Filter
SADLY NOW WRITTEN OFF

Back to the top

Willrud said

Small world!

Indeed!!

Back to the top

Willrud said

you?

Know it well, I grew up just off Braunstone Lane/Shakepspeare Drive, living on Shaftesbury road just off the narb now.

Small world!

defo! will have to show of the golf when its eventually on the road  :D

Back to the top

defo! will have to show of the golf when its eventually on the road  :D

Look forward to seeing it about, there's not not nearly enough MK1s gracing Leicester's streets.

'93 Clipper 1800i
Pearl Green
RH Cups
-40mm
K&N Panel Filter
SADLY NOW WRITTEN OFF

Back to the top

Willrud said

Look forward to seeing it about, there's not not nearly enough MK1s gracing Leicester's streets.

definatly not! i've seen i think two this summer  8O

Back to the top
because of my fondness of beef stew.

calling myself beef, or even beef stew would have been stupid……

Back to the top
It's been my nickname since I was at school, and it's stuck ever since… 8)

Rich

Back to the top
Rosebud … cos that's what I called the car.

Names Lisa and I too and from lovely sunny Leic's although at the mo living in Notts.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.