Skip navigation

Edition 38 Club stand *Now with pics*

Would you like to be on the MK1 OC stand

Yes, both days {-} [2 votes]
Yes, Saturday only {-} [2 votes]
Yes, Sunday only {-} [4 votes]
No, Not coming at all {-} [0 votes]
No, Will be on another Club stand {-} [0 votes]
This poll is closed. You cannot vote unless it is reopened.

Back to the top

Edition 38 Club stand *Now with pics*

Keep us posted on the stand guys. I have loads of mk1  goodies I will be bring to sell if anyone is interested.

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Is there a list of confirmed places for each day yet?

Banner

Back to the top
I'm in for both days.

I'll be in a B & B this time though!!! Dougelove… is it right that you are providing the VIP Lounge facilities!!

Dan

Back to the top
A stand has been sorted you need to PM with your name and what days, failure to do this and you won't be on it - sorry to be harsh but I need to know exact names and numbers. There is a limit as it is so late on so first come first served etc :wink:

Back to the top

Mr_GTI said

A stand has been sorted you need to PM with your name and what days, failure to do this and you won't be on it - sorry to be harsh but I need to know exact names and numbers. There is a limit as it is so late on so first come first served etc :wink:

Yay!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm there all weekend from Friday onwards. I'll risk the Gazebo but if its windy, its staying in the back of the car!

Back to the top
I put most names down from those who has said they would like to be their but would still like conformation guys via pm :)

Back to the top
I've still not got it past its MOT, and I won't know until Saturday if it'll pass or not, so don't reserve me one for now…

If it passes I'll let you know on here

Ta,

Rich

Back to the top
2 nights in a hotel booked, lovely!!! No soggy fields and bushes this time!!!

Back to the top

Dano said

2 nights in a hotel booked, lovely!!! No soggy fields and bushes this time!!!

:lol: wuss

Back to the top
im camping be there on both days and i only live 10 minutes down the road i must be mad, room for another on the club stand? or am i too late.

1983 mars red 1800GTi on ATS cups:)
G60'd, schrick cam, chipped, 70mm pulley, pace charge cooler, rolling road 182bhp 250Nm of torque, 14.50 quarter mile.

Back to the top
im camping be there on both days and i only live 10 minutes down the road i must be mad, room for another on the club stand? or am i too late.

G60'd, schrick cam, chipped, 70mm pulley, pace charge cooler, rolling road 182bhp 250Nm of torque, 14.50 quarter mile.

Back to the top
I have 10-15 spaces each day,
So far

Satuday
1. Mr_GTI
2. Simon
3. Dano
4. Paul_C
5. Dougelove
6. Crazy_Ivan

Sunday

1. Mr_GTI
2. Simon
3. Dano
4. Paul_C
5. Dougelove
6. Crazy_Ivan
7. Kins
8. Dubboy
9. Bert
10. Oscar
11. Jimbo16v
15.Chudd

If you would like to be on the stand please let me Know, have I have missed any one??
Remember you must arrive before or as close to 0800 as possible both days - failure to do so could result in non-entry to the stand

Back to the top
er i will be on it as long as my golf is out of the garage bit of a problem with  the gearbox. seems to be stuck in gear. :banghead:  :banghead:  :dontknow:  :banghead:

Back to the top
Looks like I can make Sunday now, as my car is finished  :mrgreen:

Can I have a place on the stand? Preferably somewhere towards the back where nobody can see the paintwork  :lol:

Cheers

Rich

Back to the top
Ok - looks like I can't make it after all in the Golf - I didn't realise Footman James were closed on the weekends, and my current insurance company are being totally useless at getting in touch with me to bung the GTi on my current policy for the weekend…

Hopefully I'll make it in the pug instead.

Rich

Back to the top
some pictures from the week end :D

I'm hard core and went to gaydon in the rain!!

Little Miss_GTI

Back to the top
Well I enjoyed myself, on both days!!

Saturday was overcast, windy & rainy. Sunday was excellent, sunshine all day, a warm breeze and shiney cars.

I'd nevr been to E38 before and didn't know what to expect but found the stage set up really good. Sitting in the sunshine watching top motors coming and going was an afternoon well spent. The MC and some of the drivers were amusing… some drivers down right hard work!! But I'll go next year….  :lol:

Well done to the campers, VERY brave of you all. The hotel was good and I didn't need to do any washing up!!

Nice to meet some new people, Simon, Chudd, dojodubber (how many cars have you actually owed!!!).

Dan

Back to the top
:evil: im in a huff  :evil:

Why  :dontknow:  :D

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top

A215 SCW

hi, who's is this ride - A215 SCW ? the cabriolet in the pictures above.

check out my post in new folks Mk1 '82 GL

i have the solution for those fading bumpers. pm me for more info…

i'm not a slaesman, i just recognise a good product when i find one.  :D

easy now

Back to the top

Re: A215 SCW

flashmoney said

hi, who's is this ride - A215 SCW ? the cabriolet in the pictures above.

check out my post in new folks Mk1 '82 GL

i have the solution for those fading bumpers. pm me for more info…

i'm not a slaesman, i just recognise a good product when i find one.  :D

easy now

Would you care to share? :D

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.