Skip navigation

Club Stand @ VW Festival 2006 - Leeds

Will you be on club stand?

YES {-} [1 vote]
NO {-} [4 votes]
This poll is closed. You cannot vote unless it is reopened.

Back to the top

Club Stand @ VW Festival 2006 - Leeds

MalC said

Damn shame if you ask me when you look at other threads about this show and the many people that are actually going !!!

I agree, there are going to be more great looking Mk1's in the god damn car park than there are in the show.
It really annoys me to think of all the cars going from this club and they're not going to be flying the flag for the club.  :banghead:

Mk1 Golf GTI 83 Y reg in Lhasa green
Rear disc conversion
Lowered 20mm
14" Campaign Pirrelli P Slots

Back to the top
Damn…. I posted on this thread and it's not been emailing me to tell me updates :banghead:. I thought I could pay on the day and park my car on the club stand :cry:. I'll be going and if there is any chance I can park the car on the club stand I would be more than willing to represent :) Please let me know if the club is having a gathering be a shame to let this pass without all of us saying hi.

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

no club stand???

no club stand! gutted.
 :(  :(  :(
i totally missed the thread on this one. i quit my cushy job with daily web access and as a result i'm not on-line as much.  :(

maybe we could all meet up on sunday morning, just outside the show and go in on mass (looks like we got ourselves a convoy…) and have our own club stand in the car park.

what d'y'all think???

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.