Skip navigation

VW NW

Back to the top

VW NW

Do you need to pre- book tickets to be able to go on the club stand?or can you just turn up on the day?

Back to the top
tatton park passes

1 joeigti
2 mertle
3dubpartz
4m6m62

Back to the top
COUNT ME IN ! WILL PM YOU WITH ADDRESS DETAILS :)

DubPartz

Back to the top
PM sent

DubPartz

Back to the top
i`ll be there think it`s my 4th year great show but got no mk1 to go in so it will be the vw sharan …! :cry:

Back to the top
I'd have a pass off you, but does that mean I'd have to 'show' my Caddy as I don't think it's very show-worthy ! (bed is full of sand at the mo…..)
Mark

Back to the top
ill be there in mk1 pm sent

JOEL GTI
1979 mk1 c 1.1L 33k sold :(
1983 mk1 GX 1.5L sold
1983 mk1 gti 1.6 cab sold
1984 mk2 polo 1.0 rat sold
1982 mk1 gti 1.8 sold
1984 mk2 GTI 16V vw motorsport project 16V very rare striped dead!
1985 mk2 GTI 8V runing 140BHP (track car) striping! Dead
1986 mk2 GL 1.8Ldead
1987 mk2 GTI 16V SOLD
Lots of mk3 gti's vr6's and a tdi all sold
1992 mk2 GTI 8V  runout edition sold then bought then sold the bought back and striped!
1990 mk2 GTI 8V in tornado red new car :)

Back to the top
m6m62 yer caddy fine its not the shine but what you drive that counts. you've seen my caddy and theres no shine on that. feel free to bring any beer or goodies you want to sell. So i think thats all 4 places taken. Ive been invited by nwvw to do the show&shine so thats where I'm parked and fordyx will be with some mates of mine. So hopefully nobody will be to far from anybody and we'II all try and join up. I have no banner so if anyone wants to do one what ever is fine. Will post details on friday and if everyone can pm me when they get there pass.

anyone else who's about feel free and come and chat and stuff

matt 07881845198

Back to the top
Guys what you doing going to tatton?! I love VW North west but the owners club needs your support. Tatton is nearest to me to and i'm going to be gutted to miss it as I too have a general interest in VW's. But miss Gaydon… you got to be mad…. it's going to be the show of the year for any mk1 owner. A great show to druel over mk1's, buy parts and above all have fun camping and make friends. Please come to gaydon! Join the NWM convoy and help make Gaydon the show of the year! Your club needs you! :P

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
spreading the greed of mk1's to those who dont own one of course  8) thats why we're at tatton

Back to the top
Well as I own a blue Campaign, I'd like to go to Gaydon, and no-doubt will when it's finished and on the road. Tatton Park show is great though, and the Caddy 'fits' better with the multi-model line up. In general, I don't think the Caddy really generates much interest amongst Mk1 owners which is a bit of a shame. Am pretty loyal to VWNW as it's my local show and I've been going since I was a teenager. Next year make it a different weekend so I can come to both (!)
Cheers,
Mark

Back to the top
i'm going to tatton park in my mk1 Elvis and i think my mum n dad r going in Annie the lilac beetle :)

I saw a crinkly peanut tomorrow

Back to the top
Tatton is a great VW show. I like my MK1's but it's good to see other dubs too and it's a lovely venue on a sunny day. To be fair Gaydon is a stretch for the more Northerly MK1 owners us but I would consider it in future years, providing it doesn't clash with Tatton.

DubPartz

Back to the top

DubPartz said

To be fair Gaydon is a stretch for the more Northerly MK1 owners us but I would consider it in future years, providing it doesn't clash with Tatton.

Same here, will come another year if no clash :wink:

Back to the top
Thanks to all who turned up will post aome pics
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.