Skip navigation

Berkshire Meet 12

Back to the top

Berkshire Meet 12

Hmm it's limping along at the mo - I'm just hoping it's the electrics behind the fusebox which is keeping it from going. If it is, it's MOT time this weekend! Just hope the tester doesn't notice a couple of things (horn, windscreen wipers, etc!)

Rich may be digging some parts out for me to fix it with - I've gotta get the stupid thing finished or the summer will have been and gone and the Golf won't be able to enjoy it :?

Back to the top
Definietly can't make it this evening - sorry chaps.  :oops:

Rich I'll be in touch about those parts tomorrow ;)

Back to the top
See youse all shortly  :D

Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golf Parts Emporium

www.golfmk1.co.uk - you know you want to….

Back to the top

oneblueleg said

A spanking rivage is due at this meet people…. the best you'll see….

Was it there? As I wasn't there it'd be interesting to know if it turned up…

Back to the top
what colour was it?

good meet last night… although tin top's were out numbered by cabby's  :roll:  :lol:

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top

PhillTMK1GTI said

what colour was it?

good meet last night… although tin top's were out numbered by cabby's  :roll:  :lol:

Green…. you couldn't miss it, it looks like it's just been wheeled out of the showroom…. and I'm not exaggerating… if you're asking I can only assume he couldn't turn up for some reason… so was there a green Rivage there?

Back to the top
Ah…yep.. and it is absolutely mint.. he's been down a couple of times, bluerivage username on here (but proving my horrific memory once again I've completely forgotten his name…. it's the heat I tell you  :oops: sorry mate if you read this  :lol: )

Back to the top

PhillTMK1GTI said

Ah…yep.. and it is absolutely mint.. he's been down a couple of times, bluerivage username on here (but proving my horrific memory once again I've completely forgotten his name…. it's the heat I tell you  :oops: sorry mate if you read this  :lol: )

OK, bluerivage may have been there, but there's another bloke that's got a green rivage that's just as good and just as original… did it have a 'normal' number plate, or did it have a JI VWC no.?

http://www.vwgolfmk1.o…ums&file=viewtopic&t=9720

It'd be really cool if these two got together, you wouldn't be able to tell them apart…

Back to the top
Mint green rivage with J1 VWC was there. Nice chap (sorry forgot name too  :oops: ) if you are reading!

Banner

Back to the top
Sounds like the other one didn't turn up…. shame….

Back to the top
I'm not the only one bad with names  :cheer: (sorry.. that was childish)

so the mystery rivage wasn't there  :cry: get him to come to Gaydon  :y:

Back to the top
Nice to have met those at the meet and thanks for the warm welcome guys! As a newbie,you'll never know if you will fit in with an established meet.
If you havent already gathered,I'm 'H' with the blue cabby.

Back to the top
Hi H - good to see you, so how many smarts do you have?

Back to the top

crazyquiff said

Hi H - good to see you, so how many smarts do you have?
More like did have.I left smarts and joined the world of MK1's

Back to the top
Ahhh - cool

Back to the top
always good to see a few new faces  :y:

nice to meet you and of course the usual suspects  8)

Mk1 Golf 16V Conversion FAQ Zip, now located at in the Forum WIKI section: http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=cedi&type=misc&id=42%2F26%2F3
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.