Skip navigation

back panel and underside renovation

Back to the top

back panel and underside renovation

Looking great and fast work to :y: . Arc eye 8O be careful, that ain't good for you.

Cheers

1981 1600 GTI (coming to a road near you soon…)

1983 1100 C

Back to the top

rov716y said

engine painting waxoyl'n interior brakes rest off spension on

oh and wait for my sight to fully come back brother inlaw borrowed welding mask so went ahad today without it big mistake bit off arc eye setting in oh t :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead: he pain and the water down my cheeks looks like i'm crying

Sorry but i had to laugh  :lol: Been there done that god it hurts .

Back to the top
i got a little bit off a problem now

the legs on the bumbers (front and rear) have both got all bolts sheared off in place and wont budge no matter what i do and the metal inner to both bumpers quite corroded (as was the whole car) i deally would like to replace with new does anyone know if you can remove this inner and replace with new self fabricated piece of if you can get them cheap.  or even if the car will pass an mot without the bumpers obviously with relocating front no plate on front panel and the front indicators also

side repeters cant help but notice she aint got none is this right?

hello!

Back to the top
Hadrian or Euro car parts do the bumpers.

Hadrian bumpers are 91 22 104 - front & 91 22 144 back.

both of these are black 79>.

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!

Back to the top
I know it's already been said, but a brave restoration my man, good luck to you.

Back to the top
car was weighed in as it needed new a,b,and c pillers due to rot and i got a diff mk1 i put on road raced and now sold

hello!

Back to the top
That's a shame It would have been an awesome rebuild.

Back to the top
it would but the new shell was so cheap and roadworthy i had to do it.

hello!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.