Skip navigation

hi everyone

Back to the top

hi everyone

Welcome to the site Donna, love the car  :D

Debs

Back to the top
thanks for all the posts
just thought id show u what my hobby use to be till i got bored although feeling a bit sick at the moment with all the trouble im havin wish i hadnt of sold it

i no it aint all your thing but it was and is mine, and im just exploring new cars and hobbys well and faster cars too lol

Back to the top
I really love the last of the proper mini's they have a good club following too, I bet you miss it lots, shame you couldn't have both :wink:

Back to the top
well ive still got it at the moment thats what im runnin around in, well flying most the time lol
im wondering weather pack it all in and get a sensible 'new' car with 'new' mod cons lol (boring car) cuz i dont seem to have the best of luck with cars

Back to the top
Stick with it!

Yesterday my Cab stuck in 2nd gear. :(

The AA man delivered me home and as he drove away I locked the drivers door and half the key stayed in the lock!  :evil:

Car freed itself from 2nd as AA man rocked it off tow, so hubby drove it today to our trusted mechanic's (he used to rally mk1s!)

Golf needed petrol. Hubby (after climbing in and out through passenger door) stopped at garage.

Spare key that does everything else would not unlock petrol cap! :cry:

Hubby stopped for cash on way home and machine decided to crash and eat his card  :twisted:  :twisted:

But I still love my car, and it still made me smile when I saw it tonight!!   :D  :D

debs

Back to the top
yeyyyy ive got me car back with a big bill  :cry:  but its worth it
just means i cant afford swap me insurance over from me mini just yet, or i would of gone me first meet today at uttoxeter seemed a bit silly turnin up in a mini lol

oh speakin of meets?! is there any any local clubs around stoke on trent area?? feelin abit lost use to a local club with me mini and finding it hard find any info out about golfs.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.