Skip navigation

thought just show you all my golf and let me no wat u tink

Back to the top

thought just show you all my golf and let me no wat u tink

cabriaulet , chum , o buddy , o pal , you can come round do the "FUN" bits on my golfaroo any day  :lol:

Back to the top
course whats up, bring her to daddy, have a,holiday while your at it…
even got accomadation available at reduced rates for the club

no honest i have

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top
My quater light window frames are all bent out of line where theve been opend and slammed shut for the last 20 years , and the winows do up inside the door rubbers !!!
The off side leaks by the hood catches all over my leg
The near side leaks all over my mrs .
My rear window sits all pissed cos one hinge has slightly seized .
I can nearly fit my head out of the hole in my hood ,
There is a random gas strut hanging down behind the head lining
Both the side cables and the rear one have snapped
And now my nose is running and i have a tear in my eye  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: will it ever work again :cry:  :cry:  :cry: will me and the mrs forever be shoving wads of tissue into the gaps that drench us so :cry:  :cry:  :cry: what will become of my old shabriolet  :dontknow:
Sorry about the drama towards the end just got a bit carried away , shes going in 4 a new mohair hood (black) and head lining (black) tomorrow night so things are going to be looking up slightly soon . You gonna be at inters ??

Back to the top
one day mate one day, then youll all be sorry…..

sounds like one new hood and your all sorted,
that and the power of your arms….

must stop doing …..  …..

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top
Me hopes so although im sure its gonna take alot of patience to get them doors realigned properly

Back to the top
my doors are out of alignment too but because of the roofrack thingy, have you got nobbly bits on your roll bar .....?

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top
i dont quite understand , roof rack thingy ?? nobly bits ??
my rollover bar has foam padding on top of it . ive put on new chrome door striker pins and new chrome catches and the doors open and close like a new merc . ive orderd new door pins from vw which i got the other week but ill probably try and find a set of second hand doors and fit them to the new doors .

Back to the top

bracket here

it causes the door rubbers to rub so the doors were slightly set out of alignment when vw fitted it

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top

G-DUB said

i dont quite understand , roof rack thingy ?? nobly bits ??
my rollover bar has foam padding on top of it . ive put on new chrome door striker pins and new chrome catches and the doors open and close like a new merc . ive orderd new door pins from vw which i got the other week but ill probably try and find a set of second hand doors and fit them to the new doors .

All that on a pennyfarthing?  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
Well done for rescuing her!!!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I'm not sure many would have been prepared to put in all that work!

Can't wait to see the pics as you make progress, and especially the finished item!

Back to the top
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
 :notworthy:

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top
ll good fun untill u find it easier to grind with the guard off slip and catch the same finger three time in the same place chuck the grinder down in anger and chuck stones up at ur self but hey no pain no gain lol.  cant wait to get her on the road unfotuanatly took rear shockes off today and bolt woudn'y come out the bottom off the shock so i grinded the bottom off  :D  new shocks already on order.  should get her stripped tommorow so i'll let you all see how bad she is under the tank hopefully ok!  and start cutting chunks out the chassis/ floor plan and anywhere else she's rusty/rotton

hello!

Back to the top
You should be okay up behind the fuel tank. It's protected by the tank (obviously :oops: ).
Well i;m back to work tomorrow, never got on with the car as well as I would have liked, but hey maybe tomorrow night :wink:

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!

Back to the top
Wow thats a mad ol contraption cabriaulait , does it fold down so you can open the hood ?? It would be great for safari if it came down in front of the screen  :lol: I think debs is right tho i would run out of space for that on my pennyfarthing !

Back to the top

and down she goes rack clips on as b4

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top
Where on earth can you get one of those fellas?  :dontknow: I'm getting a bit sick of putting the seats down to get my bike in the car…

You should drink more water.
1664 is 95% water.
Drink more beer? :)

Back to the top

Back to the top
Cheers Cabriaulait.
Checked the topless rabbit site out. Seems rocking horse poo is more common than those racks though…  :cry:

You should drink more water.
1664 is 95% water.
Drink more beer? :)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.