Skip navigation

Owner Club Stickers?

Back to the top

Owner Club Stickers?

I pm'd her about 1 a few months ago but got no reply, i'll try again though  :)

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

2003 VW PASSAT TDI 130 SPORT

Back to the top
Rewth isn't on here too often, you could try e-mail instead - membership vwgolfmk1 .org.uk

Cheers
Andy

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
I sent her a PM earlier so i'll wait a couple of days and if i don't get a response i'll send an email

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

Back to the top
As with any issues, if you don't receive a timely response from the appropriate committee member, feel free to escalate it to the chairman - that's what he's there for!

Back to the top

paul_c said

As with any issues, if you don't receive a timely response from the appropriate committee member, feel free to escalate it to the chairman - that's what he's there for!

Been there, done that, still never got the sticker  :cry:

DubPartz

Back to the top

DubPartz said

paul_c said

What did he say?

Back to the top

paul_c said

DubPartz said

paul_c said

What did he say?

That he'd contact dubgrrl aka Rewth. I guess he's PM'd her and she's not read it yet. I still have an unread one to her in my OUTBOX from 23rd March !!  :banghead:

DubPartz

Back to the top
I guess effectively, stickers aren't available any more then.

I have an unused one - might eBay it, describing it as "rare" or "no longer available" !!!!!

Back to the top
Surely if there is enough interest the club could get some more made??

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

Back to the top

staffords said

Surely if there is enough interest the club could get some more made??

I truly believe there are still some stickers available. I asked for one and was told by Rewth (Dubgrrl - Secretary) that I'd get one instead of the tax disc holder. And if I didn't get one I was to remind her. Well I didn't get one, so I reminded her and my reminder remains unanswered. I also contacted Andy (Hairyarse) and Rajan (Dubboy - Chairman) in pursuit of the elusive sticker. My guess is Rewth has some but unless she responds they will continue to gather dust and fail to offer the club a spot of free advertising on the back of my MK1  :banghead:

DubPartz

Back to the top
I got my tax disc holder with my member pack, but would like to purchase a sticker aswell.
 :roll:

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

Back to the top
I've pm'd dubgrrl and sent her an email but still no joy. Could someone help me out please? I've also thought about having my own made up as i've seen a guy on ebay that does this, but would the club allow it with copyright etc?

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

Back to the top

staffords said

i've seen a guy on ebay that does this, but would the club allow it with copyright etc?

He's spotted a gap in the market !!  :banghead:  :lol:

DubPartz

Back to the top

DubPartz said

staffords said

i've seen a guy on ebay that does this, but would the club allow it with copyright etc?

Seriously if the club had no issues using their logo would you buy 1? I'm not wanting to make money here we could do a group buy and get a custom made sticker  :wink:

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

Back to the top

staffords said

DubPartz said

staffords said

Seriously if the club had no issues using their logo would you buy 1? I'm not wanting to make money here we could do a group buy and get a custom made sticker  :wink:

TBH I think the club would have issues. It's crazy that this problem isn't being addressed by them though. All we want are a couple of stickers !!

DubPartz

Back to the top
I can see why they would have issues. It must sound really sad going to all this trouble for a sticker but i really want one  :mrgreen:

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

Back to the top

staffords said

I can see why they would have issues. It must sound really sad going to all this trouble for a sticker but i really want one  :mrgreen:

Well I'm sad too then. :oops:  I'm in a club and I want to wear their badge. It's not a lot to ask.

I don't wish to appear over critical here but it would appear from all the recent delays in sending out the membership packs, plus the individual cases where errors have been made that the membership secretary is either struggling with the demands or has lost interest. I feel it's upto the committee members to investigate this and come up with a solution.

DubPartz

Back to the top
Agreed. I want a sticker  :twisted: sorry was i shouting  :mrgreen:

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

Back to the top

staffords said

I have some Web site stickers that you can put inside the glass [red or white ] send me a SAE and i will send you a pair  . Same as my Avatar <<<<   Look good on any Mk1 .

Pm for address  

Cheers ……………

Back to the top
Pm'd much appreciated

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.