Eh?

Back to the top

Back to the top
Cracking grille 8O

Back to the top
8O

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
8O

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )

Back to the top

Back to the top
loose the grill and that would be ok i think.  :)

Real golfers don't play with clubs

Back to the top
Why on earth would you do that?  8O
This should be put on the header to the modifications section as a reminder to everyone how one thing can lead to another and before you know it you have thrown all your money away, become the laughing stock of your town and ruined yet another Mk1 Golf!  :x

Back to the top

walt said

This should be put on the header to the modifications section as a reminder to everyone how one thing can lead to another and before you know it you have thrown all your money away, become the laughing stock of your town and ruined yet another Mk1 Golf!  :x

come off it, apart from the grill, which i agree is shocking, whats actually wrong with it.

not much has been done there which can't be undone, he's replaced what was probably a knackered interior.

I'd drive that tommorrow ! :)

Real golfers don't play with clubs

Back to the top

Gold-mk1 said

walt said

come off it, apart from the grill, which i agree is shocking, whats actually wrong with it.

not much has been done there which can't be undone, he's replaced what was probably a knackered interior.

I'd drive that tommorrow ! :)

I very very nearly bit then!….Lets just say that a set of Ronald turbo's and the chav conversion would be complete!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
If i was tempted to buy it,i would immedialy put my fingers in the vice and squash them  :doh:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top

Bert said

If i was tempted to buy it,i would immedialy put my fingers in the vice and squash them  :doh:
Bert

Problem would be, how to tighten the vice with all your fingers in there! Well fear not Bert, should you be tempted to buy that heap, I would gladly volunteer my services to help you operate the vice handle!  :angel:

Back to the top
it looks like the A-Team have gotten hold of it!
 its now ready to rescue a kidnapped daughter or an elderly relative from some columbian drug dealer, who no matter how hard they try will not get hit by any bullets and will walk away unharmed from any explosion!!!!

8)

"i pity the fool who drives those wheels!" Mr T Styleeee :mrgreen:
i aint getting on no dam plane!
crazy fool!

right now must regain my sanity and bid! :?
only joking!

John

1983 mk1 gti 2.0l 2e powered
newman cam
ported, polished, big valve 1.8 head
audi throttle body
SWWWWEEEEEETTTTTTTT

Back to the top
8O

Too many Halfords gift vouchers for Christmas I think.

Regards

Dibbler

Golf MK1 GLi Golf MK2 GTi Golf MK3 GTi Galaxy 2.3 Ghia X Seat Inca 1.9 Diesel Tomorrow is almost over, today went by so fast The only thing to look forward too is the past.

Back to the top
See what happens if you mod your mk1? 8O   :lol:

Cheers,

Drew.

Once a Mk1 fan, always a Mk1 Fan...

Back to the top
Aaaarghh!

I've seen this one about in Haverhill (chav city by the way) and it IS as bad as looks in the pics!  8O

If you don't tuck one leg of your tracky-b's into your socks (with ya Reebok Classics) then you don't fit in in 'Haver-hole'……  :wink:

Perhaps this explains it … oh, and there's a massive Halfords just opened there???  :dontknow:

Rach

Back to the top
whats with the mini cooper petrol tank conversion?

1983 mars red 1800GTi on ATS cups:)
G60'd, schrick cam, chipped, 70mm pulley, pace charge cooler, rolling road 182bhp 250Nm of torque, 14.50 quarter mile.

Back to the top
it's the tin man out of the wizard of oz'z car!!

1982 Non Sunroof Black 1600 GTI

2003 MKIV Golf PD150 GT TDI

Back to the top
Why? I have just been in the garage to inform my mk1, that this will never happen to it. It was worried. :cry:

www.cw-se.com

"Video et taceo"

Back to the top
Nice grill :lol: The bumpers look like blocks of wood!

1981 1600 GTI (coming to a road near you soon…)

1983 1100 C

Back to the top
the best bit about that ad:

"NB: I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE THIS CAR FROM THE AUCTION AS I HAVE IT FOR SALE ELSEWHERE."

I don't think it will be removed early…………….. :lmao:

Turbo Technics MK1 Golf GTI's - where are you ?

http://www.VWTurbo.co.uk
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.