Skip navigation

Female Tops!

Back to the top

Female Tops!

Right this turned in to a bad topic last time and i dont want it to happen again so if you dont have anything nice or useful to say please stay out of it OK!

I am wondering if there is a possibility we could have a clubs female top made for all us girlies!!!

I would like to know how successful it would be so if all the girls that WOULD  wear one could please leave there comments here

Thanks!

(P.s. Anyone can leave a comment but nobody can leave nasty comments about not making them as i really dont care if you dont want them made! the only people i care about saying that are the mods as i would want to see there views on the idea.)

Chrissie

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
I will go first!!!  :D

I personaly would like to have these tops made as it will give the girls more of a chance to get a tan at the shows! and we would not have to have t-shirt marks!! The only reason i say this is because you will get more girls buying the female top as a strappy top style with the logo on rather than a polo shirt!!!

Its just so we wont be ruening the theme of the club buy wearing none club merchandice (sorry cant spell).

Drew and all the rest of you top class mods can you please take all of our view in to acount and see what you can come up with thanks!!!

Chrissie

(Come on girls get posting) :D

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
I'd wear it chrissie!  definately!  especially with summer coming!!  :cheer:

Back to the top

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
I think girls tops are a good idea and I would defo buy one do they do them where you buy the polo shirts from?

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 Cabriolet 1500 (under resto)

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top
Come on Guys the weathers beeming and i need a strappy club top  :lol:

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
:clap:  :clap:  :clap: yep i'll defo buy 1  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

great idea chrissi  8)

Back to the top

summer tops!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D   YEP!!! Me too….. count me in!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D

Thanx Jo

Black 1989 Mk1 Cabrio 1.8 auto

Back to the top
id have one to

Back to the top
This is turning out great  :D come on mods try and get them made it will be a profit for the club :D

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Depends on total demand as low volume means high price! To be honest at this stage, their wont be too much additional merchandise clothing wise for a number of reasons;

1. I spent a HUGE amount of time sorting out supply of garments which memebers here requested, and aside from the polos which came out some time ago, total orders so far is a big fat ZERO! :banghead:
2. The list would be endless of what everyone wants.

Not saying it will never happen, but not for time being, what may happen though is that we sell Club iron on patches and you can then have whatever club clothing you want!

Will keep you all posted.
Cheers
Andy

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Yes those iron on stickers would be great because then we can put it on one of our tops of our choice :D

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
It will be tattoo's next! :roll: :lol:

1. I spent a HUGE amount of time sorting out supply of garments which memebers here requested, and aside from the polos which came out some time ago, total orders so far is a big fat ZERO! Somewhat frustrated

I'll get the paypal options set up soon, that should help.

Cheers,

Drew.

Once a Mk1 fan, always a Mk1 Fan...

Back to the top
Sorry, I may have mis-understood this, but do you currently have the iron on logo's?

Team Sewell

Back to the top

Fee said

Sorry, I may have mis-understood this, but do you currently have the iron on logo's?

Sorry, none sorted at present.

Cheers
Andy

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
1. I didn't see your previous post on T-Shirts but I'm sure there's no need for such an aggressive attitude.

2. It's never a bad thing to increase choice, so go for it!

3. A warmer approach would be nice, engendering more support from other members, thus increasing your chances of success.

4. In the event of the economy of scale going against you. Simply make your own (under license). I'm sure if you engage old Hairy' he would consider emailing you a logo you could iron on with a kit from Staples.

Just as thought and a genuine attempt to spread the joy and cut through the angst.

Tian :pray:

Back to the top
A "merchandise shop" is in the pipeline but its #3 on the list of things to do. I think a gradual increase in these 'add on' features on the website, plus a good presence at shows (and being able to sell merchandise at them) should result in a steady trickle of sales, but its never going to be a huge volume since realistically, clothing with the club logo is going to appeal only to members.

We could do more general Mk1 stuff (mugs, models, clothing with pics of Mk1s on them, etc) but its not really a core element of the club. And we'd be competing with established traders at shows, who do this kind of thing professionally. So probably best not going there yet.

Looking back through this thread, 6 people requested girls tops. Now I'm not at expert on clothing but tight-fitting tops are something which you can't really do in one size (unlike T-shirts, hoodies, etc). So we'd need to order either an overstock of different sizes, or arrange to order/manufacture ad-hoc. There are companies who do this kind of thing, but they tend to be more costly than others.

I reckon, stick with the existing clothing stock we have, wait for the merchandise shop to come online, let's see how it goes with extra sales at shows. If the interest shown translates into genuine demand and sales, then gradually expand the range of clothing offered.

Back to the top

Tian said

1. I didn't see your previous post on T-Shirts but I'm sure there's no need for such an aggressive attitude.

Eh?? :dontknow:

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Hairyarse said

Tian said

Eh?? :dontknow:

nobody can leave nasty comments about not making them as i really dont care if you dont want them made!

I'd call that quite aggressive. I'm certainly not feeling the love there, are you?

I prefer to keep a more open mind and will always invite positive as well as negative criticism.

Tian :dontknow:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.