Skip navigation

SWM11

Back to the top

SWM11

i'm up for this one.

Back to the top
Fantastic 8) Shall we say 12pm at the Harvester (junction 14 i think). Show of hands for tomorrow...

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
that's fine by me. :D

Back to the top
Bit of an 11th hour thing, but who else is up for the meet :dontknow: Actually its juntion 25 off the M5, come off take the roundabout, and meet you guys at the Harvester pub car park.  I'll be in my Campaign is now nice n clean - makes a change :P

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
Im still gonna pop down but wont be able to stay long as i have got a busy day revising for final exam plus footy and grand prix. What a day.
Gotta go now and drag the mk1 out and make sure it starts see ya later  :)

Mk1 Lahsa green, BBS RM, Mk1 Silver Campaign, Mk5 GT TDi, Audi A4 Avant S Line

Back to the top
Its 11.48 and im just back from lydney hospital :banghead: Matthew fell and cut himself so had to get him checked out.  There is no way im gonna be able to get ther much before 1.45pm now! So suppose im gonna have to leave it :banghead:  :banghead:

So sorry guys :( Hope you have a good meet, even if there are only 2-3 of you.

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
Just got back from the harvester. Sorry to hear your news Kriss hope all is ok.
Only me and mark83 that turned up.
Where was everyone else ???? :?

Back to the top
sorry guys.witnessed a horrendus accident on the m4.the accident happened less than a minute before i reached the scene.total carnage!! A pajero jeep overturned and threw one of the occupants over on to the westbound carrigeway.one other was trapped in the jeep and another was streched out on the centre rails.after seeing that i just turned around and came home.still in a daze now.it's not the sort of thing you come across everyday.

Back to the top
Ok, guess it was technically still a meet with just 2 8O That accident sounded horendous!  I think we all need to rally around for the next meet.  Traditionally second sunday of the month.

Come on everyone, lets make it our biggest meet of all.  A pre-Gaydon blast! :D

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
Sorry guys, I've only checked the forum now! Didnt realise the meet was going to be this weekend as it was mentioned about it being next weekend!

We could try again next weekend if anyones up for it as I know Mark83 and I think Mk1 Turbo are Taunton based anyway right? Otherwise yeah, lets make it 2nd weekend of July  :dontknow:

What do you think?

Back to the top
Sounds fine. Lets set the date in stone.
Does someone want to start a new thread for it?? :D

Back to the top
Ok will do! :D

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.