Skip navigation

midlands mk1 owners

Back to the top

midlands mk1 owners

Meridan is great for me.

Most evenings / weekends okay just so I have a few weeks notice I can arrange my work.

We need to make sure that if we meet in a pub car park then they are happy to let us do that. Even though we are all nice people the pub might not think so if we turn up mob handed one night.

Better be a big car park cos it looks like the 'Midlands' may get a good gathering.

'83 Helios Campaign Gti

Back to the top
Midlands MK1 sounds good.  I am still dead keen to join up and meet everybody …. as long as I get some good directions (being foreign and blonde …. I need all the help I can get! lol).

'90 MK1 Clipper, Black - Sold :-(
BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top
Can we meet at a pub which serves tea?
theres always time for tea!
Anytime suits me
Midland meet sounds good too
Theres a massive pub in oldbury j2 m5 is a spit away.pub called one and two halves  :wink:

Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
HELLO PEEPS .Firstly oldbury is a little far for the people coming from stratford approx40miles.So we need somewhere closer any suggestions welcome. I still think meridan is brilliant.Both for meeting and accessability A roads and motorways are close …

secondly im have designed  or knocked up a rough car window sticker for the group it needs finishing and sending to printers to get done but i will do this … :D

Back to the top
thats a few minutes from me, but not sure the carpark is big enough it gets busy there, but there is the toysrus carpark the opposite side of the island next to macyd's they also serve tea!

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top
are those rabbits having sex?  8O
bert

Back to the top
Not sure what the rabbits are doing just thought it would be good to have a window sticker for each group member.Mc donalds carpark sounds a bit boy racer ish i will go down meridan and see the pub and how busy it gets . :wink:

Back to the top
Wheres this meridan? never heard of it before?
Sticker looks good,get it sorted,i want 3 for my mk1's  :wink:
Cheers Bert

Back to the top
Meridan is just past solihul on the a45 easy to find not far from brum i will go look at the location either mon / tues. As for window sticker i just need to find a cheap printers now ... :dontknow:

Back to the top
Oh,i know solihull ok,
Your going to the pub to look not to sample the product??  :wink:
Bert

Back to the top
Just wanna make sure there is enought car park space and see if its suitable.I dont think the pub will mind as it will be trade for them   …

Back to the top
You guys have been busy since i was on yesterday!! The sticker looks great!!! (i will definately have one for my cabby!!) and a pub in meridan sounds ok to me!! it's about 20 miles away from me but dead easy to find!! so roll on bank holiday!! BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY would be best?? as most people are off work!!! If it's on i will dump the kids with the out-laws and come and enjoy a few hours with all you MAD golf bods!!! Sample the beer and let us know how it is???!!! :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

Black 1989 Mk1 Cabrio 1.8 auto

Back to the top
im from wolves so would be good to have a midlands meet, mines still havin work so prob wont come bank hols (plus goin shell island) but for the future please count me in :wink: jim

white 1983 series2 work in progress

Back to the top
ok cool bank holiday monday it is i will go to meridan on monday or tuesday and see if the pub is ok.IS EVERYONE OK WITH BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY ....

Back to the top
I wont be able to make this one, but should make the next one as long as my G60 engine is fitted :twisted: .
i'll be coming from northampton so not to far away.

1983 mars red 1800GTi on ATS cups:)
G60'd, schrick cam, chipped, 70mm pulley, pace charge cooler, rolling road 182bhp 250Nm of torque, 14.50 quarter mile.

Back to the top
Fair play mate you have been busy  :notworthy:  . Meriden sounds good to me.
See everybody on Monday

MK1 GTI 1983 (love of my life)
Mazda MX3 1.8 V6 ( Daily Drive)

Back to the top
yeah cool.... see everyone on MONDAY!!!

Black 1989 Mk1 Cabrio 1.8 auto

Back to the top
where is meriden  :oops:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
MERIDEN is just of the A45 between cov and Brum. After the Airport/NEC

MK1 GTI 1983 (love of my life)
Mazda MX3 1.8 V6 ( Daily Drive)

Back to the top

richyrich said

MERIDEN is just of the A45 between cov and Brum. After the Airport/NEC

:cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.